What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Coraki_kid said:
I saw a sign that said "seeing eye dogs only" who is supposed to read this? The dog?
Only seeing eye dogs....they are a special breed!,,,,,Bred in a seeing eye dog factory! for the purposes of seeing eyes! :crazy: I think the eyes have it? Eye have to go...eye eye............:crazy:

Coraki_kid

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Only seeing eye dogs....they are a special breed!,,,,,Bred in a seeing eye dog factory! for the purposes of seeing eyes! :crazy: I think the eyes have it? Eye have to go...eye eye............:crazy:

haha i'll give ya A+ for creativity

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Coraki_kid said:
haha i'll give ya A+ for creativity

Man with a German Shepherd dog goes into a bar and sits down at the counter. Bartender says, "You can't bring that dog in here!" Man says, "But this is a Seeing Eye dog!" Bartender says "Well, OK, then I guess it can stay."

After a while, the man and the German Shepherd get up to leave. As they're going out the door, another man with a Chihuahua is coming in. First man says, "The bartender won't like you bringing that dog in here, but just tell him it's a Seeing Eye dog and then it'll be OK." Second man looks dubiously at his tiny Chihuahua, thinks a fews seconds, then thanks the first man and goes on in. Bartender says, "Hey! You can't bring that Chihuahua in here!" Man stares straight ahead and exclaims "What! They sold me a Chihuahua?!"

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Dani

Immortal
If i could get msn to work, i'd give you an e-hug.
Maybe i'll give you an sms hug instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.