What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Chaos

Juniors
A guy is standing at the urinal in the pub where he sees a leprechaun with the most enormous member he’d ever seen. The leprechaun zips up and the man asks him if he’s a real leprechaun. The little man says, “Aye, I’m a leprechaun. I can grant you three wishes.” “Cool,” comes the reply. “What do I need to do?” “Well, havin’ such a large one makes it a bit awkward with the ladies, the thing not fittin’ an’ all. I’ll grant you three wishes if you wouldn’t mind helpin’ me across the line, so to speak.” The man is a bit taken aback, but agrees, and goes down on his knees. When he’s done, the little man walks off. The guy says, “Hey, what about my three wishes?” The leprechaun asks, “How old are you, me boy?” ”25,” he says. “Well lad, aren’t you a bit old to still be believin’ in leprechauns?”

:lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Well it certainly appears that I don't know how to read an analog watch - when I woke up this morning I thought it was 11:30 :|

Oh and morning AB, NBB, and Twiz

Frederick

Staff member
Nah, I like my analog watch. I just need to let myself wake up a bit more before I try to read something as complicated as the face of an analog watch :p

Frederick

Staff member
Lol, don't worry. There's no relation between me and NBB. If there were, considering how old NBB is, that'd most likely put my age at 150 :|

Status
Not open for further replies.