What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosters06

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
And make the trip out to henson on Saturday as well mate !!!!! And do it all again !!!!;-)
its a bit of a trip from Bathurst - but, given that im on holidays, its a distinct possibility!

2 True Blues

Coach
gotta follow your reggie side when the NRL team are away brother. Enjoy your night anyway !!!!!!:thumb Gonna be a big day though Jets will struggle without play maker and consistant player of the year Josh LEWIS......

roosters06

Juniors
RaiderKate said:
Congrats Roosters

Thanks!

It was a constant struggle....but i know that in at least one subject that i've got at least a Distinction :D

I'll probably fail another PE (unless i get a stellar mark for the essay i submitted yesterday)

and the rest, we'll im just aiming for passes....lol.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Luke Covell is apparnetly off to the Warriors, next year :crazy:

who all all the Covellians worship now :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach

White Poiner said:
BTW roosters are crap.

9 of their first grade side started the season in reggies mate. They are struggling with injuries. So are you coming to Henson on Saturday WP, or do you actually not follow your club !!!

2 True Blues

Coach
If not going to the NRL game ALL true supporters should be following their reserve grade sides !!!!!! RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 True Blues said:
If not going to the NRL game ALL true supporters should be following their reserve grade sides !!!!!! RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

correct, and guess who's on top of the ladder

2 True Blues

Coach

Twizzle said:
correct, and guess who's on top of the ladder

Well I guess Parra supporters have not got anything else to follow at the moment ( tongue in cheek ) but hey, your prem/league side does totally rock, and are the side to beat for sure. We have beaten them the last 2 seasons at henson and am hoping we can do it again this season though. ( Atleast we scored the 2nd highest points against them this season the other weekend )

2 True Blues

Coach

White Poiner said:
Hey dood.. at least my club dosent whore around with every other.

Get in First grade then talk to me.

At least my club does not STEAL players from other clubs, whilst not having any intention of giving them a chance. Shall we list them ARSE RAPER !!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
DOOD !!!! They already know as usual, and don't like little Firkin Merkins !!!! So are you coming to Henson to support YOUR Newtown/Sharks Premier league side on Saturday or just sitting at home with Mrs PALMER and her five Port Jackson Daughters as USUAL !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts