What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
:fist: creative writing, my creative writing is starting to traumatise me, I cannot get this image out of my head since I wrote it, take a look

First Target: Kimball Rogers, his ridiculous haircut made the spot such an easy target and a good one to start with. The spot on the back of the skull just above the neck, Gamby only needed to look at it once, he closed his eyes and penetrated the spot with one perfect downward motion of the bat; pulled it out and characteristically hit the head for a six. Not until he actually did this could you see how real this had become. You tried all you could, but Gamby was possessed and consumed by his plans, there was no stopping him.

Bazal

Post Whore
I like creative writing...I;m basically doing it for fun. One of my friends collects stories together for some random publication and she asked me to do one, so I said I'd try

Hallatia

Referee
I hate it, I get too engrossed in it and I hate making decisions. I have been working on this story for extension 2 and my protagonist does not have a name

Bazal

Post Whore
Names are easy.....look at your friends, or TV characters, or characters from other books and mix and match first and last names....

DownUnder

Coach
Bazal said:
I like creative writing...I;m basically doing it for fun. One of my friends collects stories together for some random publication and she asked me to do one, so I said I'd try

I used to write, my description of violence was a little over the top though :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.