What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k Myspace ya paedophile :fist:

How'd she react? Proposals are funny as hell when you look back on them :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I wasn't aware Timmah's gullet was an electorate, and more to the point that Peter Gabriel was in there.

DownUnder

Coach
I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM DU!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Are you the one they call DownUnder ?

Such a strong man. Give me a child... & I shall give you power beyond your imagination.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dr Crane said:
I wasn't aware Timmah's gullet was an electorate, and more to the point that Peter Gabriel was in there.

Well, tbh, it was so large and populous that they had to make it an electorate....and didn;t you ever wonder what happened to Peter Gabriel?

God-King Dean

Immortal
DownUnder said:
I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM DU!

Never understood what that meant.

Apey

Staff member
Anyone watching the live count of votes for election?

Yeah I'm bored too.

Status
Not open for further replies.