What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The Hot Women Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc

Juniors
Katherine Heigl is a top choice.....

katherine-heigl-005.jpg

Alba

Coach
shes hawwwtt .. but i dont like it when photos are too airbrushed it looks yuck .. im referring to the one quoted above me

Havoc said:

I was hungover on the lounge one arvo a few weeks ago and was watching some Romy & Michelle movie, and thought that one of them was an absolute stunner but had no idea who she was. Thats Her! Some outstanding form.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Alba said:
shes hawwwtt .. but i dont like it when photos are too airbrushed it looks yuck .. im referring to the one quoted above me

I agree regarding airbrushing, but i w asnt looking at her face

Zoidberg

First Grade
She was in that show Roswell too, looked fine in the 1st 2 seasons but went with dark hair for the 3rd, not as good

Philby

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
I was hungover on the lounge one arvo a few weeks ago and was watching some Romy & Michelle movie, and thought that one of them was an absolute stunner but had no idea who she was. Thats Her! Some outstanding form.
Thats a different chick. This one is on greys anatomy. Not sure what the one from Romy & Michelle is doing now?

Zoidberg

First Grade
Philby said:
Thats a different chick. This one is on greys anatomy. Not sure what the one from Romy & Michelle is doing now?

Actually there is a Romy & Michelle sequel/prequel which she is in. She plays the one played by Mira Sorvino in the original, the one with big boobs

Philby said:

I didn;t mean the original Romy & Michelle one with the Friends chick in it, some cheap prequel. I'm almost 100% certain its her, if not her twin sister.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.