What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The Post Milestone and Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
I am not quite there yet brother but thanks anyway...LOL....It has been a total pleasure wasting my time with continually non constructive posts.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Ok. This is the one. I officially have no life......LOL.........:crazy: :sarcasm: :crazy: :D

Would like to thank my mum and dad for the mistake of birthing me, My post whoring episodes of alcohol induced stupidity and momentary lapses of reason, My multiple REST days as the result of shift work, And Canberra for it's moments of continual boredom, And more importantly the FFB and it's fellow members for giving me hours of entertainment and for putting up with my moments of idiotcy and often :crazy: posts......

LMAO...............

chileman

Coach
Never felt better burty, although the dizzy heights of 8000 shouldn't take to long the way we are going :D :crazy: Now can you imagine getting paid 3 cents fopr every post we've made like I get in another forum I'm in lol!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I wouldn't like a dollar for every time you've posted 180 characters or more... you haven't much ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.