What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chileman

Coach
Lamb chop with garlic, jasmine rice with sweet chilli sauce, tomato and onion alfalfa with italian herbs dressing:D

Crusher

Coach
Generous serving of fresh corn feb beef filling wrapped in a tres bon Ausralian Filot with a serving of fine grade 1 potatoes slow ccoked in extra virgin olive oil.

Ie: Pie and chips

roosters06

Juniors
Leftover spag bol from last night. (im a poor uni student - can't expect restaurant grade food every meal!)

RK

First Grade
Tuna Wrap for me. Which cost me $6.50 which is the size of half a sandwich.

What a rip off!!! Thats what you get for working in the city..

RK

First Grade
Do you know what annoys me about this.

I dont complain about petrol prices but I complain about the most important thing and thats food to feed my face so I can live.

Ironic hey.

Or maybe a bit of useless information

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
It's cheaper to sniff petrol than it is to eat out these days........................long live the Vegemite sanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

les norton

First Grade
A lovely beef satay noodle thing from the cafe near the tennis courts at uni for the life of me i cant remember what it is called

Nothing forgot to bring some and broke as lost wallet on train which luckily was found, unfortunately the $100 was not!

When I get home some toasties for sure, but that aint til about 5:30 :(

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
6.95 KFC Meal: Zinger burger, large chips, large mountain dew

I paid 45c more than Kate & got a sh*tload more food :lol:

RK

First Grade
Well I guess I can forgive you Johnny. Seeing that I am finally working with my personal trainer this week.

No more fatty foods

Crusher

Coach
Timmah said:
6.95 KFC Meal: Zinger burger, large chips, large mountain dew

I paid 45c more than Kate & got a sh*tload more food :lol:

I worked at KFC as a teenager and it was about 5 years before I could bring myself to walk back in the door.

You don't want to know about the gravy :oops:

RK

First Grade
I dont go to fitness first. Why do you say that??

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds..

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.