What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

** 9s SUMMER RL TOURNAMENT **

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
:shock::shock:'9s SUMMER RL TOURNAMENT'... SAT 7th- SUN 8th..FEB '09.. VENUE: CABRAMATTA SPORTS GROUND..:shock::shock: SHOULD BE A FIRE CRACKER 2 WATCH..LAST YEAR HAD A FEW NSW CUP TEAMS PLAYING SOME JBC TEAMS...

Last edited:

yappy

Bench
Magpies (the proper ones, not those Wenty imposters) will be in the 9's. Be interesting to see who else plays. Really good comp to start the footy year.

George 07

Juniors
At least those imposters can win something! When did the "real" magpies last taste success??????? :lol:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
NSW CUP..Wentys go under The Eels Tag..But Bundy Red Sheild..[ formerly Jim Beam Cup].. They are the Magpies..So Far Two Teams Confirmed for the ..'Summer Nines Tournament.. CABRA & WEST MAGPIES, anyone else know of any Other Clubs ??.....

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
NSW CUP..Wentys go under The Eels Tag..But Bundy Red Sheild..[ formerly Jim Beam Cup].. They are the Magpies..So Far Two Teams Confirmed for the ..'Summer Nines Tournament.. CABRA & WEST MAGPIES, anyone else know of any Other Clubs ??.....
TAKEN FROM THE : NSWRL WEBSITE..
picture.php

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Balmain Ryde Eastwood will be defending the title they won last year at Cabra.
..Cheers Roland, looks like a simular Line up of Last years Tournament..Then i guess Newtown Jets will be the other NSW Cup Team Then..i heard Teams are split up into 3 Pools. With a Couple of International Line ups.. Okay 3Teams confirmed..Last years Title holders...BALMAIN/RYDE..WEST MAGPIES..CABRA......................Anyone else outhere KNOW IF THEIR CLUB IS INVOLVED !!.....any info much appreciated..cheers !!

Roland

Juniors
A post in the international section says that Japan are coming again. Last year one of their guys played throughout the tournament with a broken hand and a broken jaw.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
#-oThink i Suss'd Out ..The 9s International..Here are The Following that make up Nine Teams...... COOK ISLANDS
FIJI
JAPAN
NZ MAORI'S
NSW ABORIGINALS
NZ TONGANS
BALMAIN RYDE NSW CUP
WEST MAGPIES NSW CUP:music1:
CABRAMATTA TWO BLUES BRS
picture.php

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Since when?
Sorry Yaps..my Wrong, just went back & checked all those Rugby League mags u get at JBC Games Last Season...thought i'd been seeing the eels Logo on the Team Roster Line up... how Ridiculous to have two magpie mascots in one comp..I guess the other Bloke was Right they should be Promoting The Eels for the Sake of the NSW Cup !!..

I was told, with the exeption of WA that all of the BRC teams would compete.
thats 9 and with the international teams and NSW CUP teams thats 17.
1 more and there will be 6 pools.
maybe a CRL team.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
I was told, with the exeption of WA that all of the BRC teams would compete.
thats 9 and with the international teams and NSW CUP teams thats 17.
1 more and there will be 6 pools.
maybe a CRL team.
:shock:Cheers Terry, yeah got a Email from The Leagues Club..on The Billboard Advert.. it only names the International squads..yeah hope all the clubs are involved for the Benefit of the Fans & Supporters ..' The More The Merryer !!

Roland

Juniors
Pool A - Windsor, Campbelltown, Southerm Sydney Rebels, TBA

Pool B - Cabramatta (1), Wenty, Balmain Ryde Eastwood, Wests Magpies

Pool C - Mounties, Penrith Brothers, Chester Hill, TBA

Pool D - Sydney Bulls, Shellharbour City Dragons, Newtown, Cabramatta (2)

Pool E - Indigenous, Tonga, Nuie, Tertiary

Pool F - Fiji, Cook Islands, Japan, Appin

Women - Pacific Islands, Australia, Cook Islands, Barbarians, Indigenous

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Pool A - Windsor, Campbelltown, Southerm Sydney Rebels, TBA

Pool B - Cabramatta (1), Wenty, Balmain Ryde Eastwood, Wests Magpies

Pool C - Mounties, Penrith Brothers, Chester Hill, TBA

Pool D - Sydney Bulls, Shellharbour City Dragons, Newtown, Cabramatta (2)

Pool E - Indigenous, Tonga, Nuie, Tertiary

Pool F - Fiji, Cook Islands, Japan, Appin
:shock::shock::shock:Cheers Roland for posting The Pools Draw up. Looks Like This Tournament Could muster up a Descent Crowd for Saturday & Sunday as Someone also Mentioned of Junior Rep Games on the cards also...Parra & manly SG Ball.

Women - Pacific Islands, Australia, Cook Islands, Barbarians, Indigenous

Latest posts