What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A big THANKYOU to...

The Melbourne Based Dragons Supporters (especially George) for organsing the pre and post-game functions at the pub.

These boys booked out the top beer garden and reserved it specially for us. They had posters all around the joint and outside advertising it.

They even paid to hire out the room.

I know mysellf, Dad and brother had a great time as I'm sure everyone else did too. I even met a few forum people and other supporters

Thanks again

Oh and btw - I stole one of the posters haha, it was too good to resist

The Major

Bench
You beat me to it mate. A huge thanks to the Melbourne crew for the great hospitality and friendship shown to us all who made the trip down for the game. We didn't win the game, but still alot of positives to come away from the trip. Got to meet some of the forumites for the first and hopefully not the last time. San souci sainter, muzby, and many more. What an awesome spread these guys put on for us before and after the game. Kudos to you, George especially. Can't wait to do it again!

RedVDave

First Grade
Thanks to all involved! Although we did not get the win it was still a very fun day and night!

...the morning after not so much though.

Nitro

Juniors
Agreed! Thanks for the guys down south in organising a massive event. Good to catch up with you all even though we couldn't bring the win home...

Thanks again for the awesome hospitality :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'll pass on the messages to george for you all.. he's a very dedicated man & pretty much the heart & soul of the club down here..

good to meet some of you guys (albeit breifly).. unfortunately couldn't stick round for long after the game... had my dad down for the weekend so needed to get back & catch up with him..

big pat

Coach
The Melbourne Based Dragons Supporters (especially George) for organsing the pre and post-game functions at the pub.

These boys booked out the top beer garden and reserved it specially for us. They had posters all around the joint and outside advertising it.

They even paid to hire out the room.

I know mysellf, Dad and brother had a great time as I'm sure everyone else did too. I even met a few forum people and other supporters

Thanks again

Oh and btw - I stole one of the posters haha, it was too good to resist

was that the wanted poster, not sure if their would be much of a reward.:lol:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Fourthed, thanks to all the Melbourne based fans, it was a good night even though we lost.

Latest posts