What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Blank Cheque...

nöyd

Staff member
Ok just a little something to pass time til tonights game.

The Eels need that one special player to take them to premiership glory. You are given a blank cheque to sign ANY one (current) player, either from the NRL or ESL.

Who do you sign?

Big choice! ;-) :D

Eelectrica

Referee
I think we're more than one player away but I'd start with Darren Lockyer.
I hope to see a Witt/Lockyer halves combo play Origin in a couple of years 8)

Utey

Coach
I think wing is just a pretty boy who looks good after the opposition forwards have been dominated by the roosters pack. Good open space runner though with a nice step.

BD5733

Juniors
Nathan Hindmarsh with the likes of Morrison, Riddell, Tahu, Cayless, Morris, Tahu should be able to win a premiership. If not, they underachieved. At the start of next year there will be 6 or 7 teams capable of doing so with 1 team being champions and 6 teams underachieving and their fans calling for blood.

nöyd

Staff member
I'd forego signing a player and resign Brian Smith for 5 more years...at least :twisted:

stuke

Bench
big jump in class and intensity from ESL to NRL. i'd leave them over there and concentrate on aussie players.

The Colonel

Immortal
eisen said:
Ok just a little something to pass time til tonights game.

The Eels need that one special player to take them to premiership glory. You are given a blank cheque to sign ANY one (current) player, either from the NRL or ESL.

Who do you sign?

Big choice! ;-) :D

I'd make it out to cash, around the million $$$ and give half to Hindmarsh and the other half to Orford.

Latest posts