What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Blank Cheque...

PTB

Juniors
stuke said:
big jump in class and intensity from ESL to NRL. i'd leave them over there and concentrate on aussie players.

Have you disowned him now? Dennis is still Australian, he just happens to play in a British League. I'm sure what you meant to say is that you should concentrate on NRL players.

Utey

Coach
I think he is saying that he is ripping it up over there and then if he were to come he he would be just average.

Eels Dude

Coach
I agree with all those who say Lockyer, he is a class above the rest at the moment. He is one of those players who can change a game, any game, just by being out on the field. He very rarely has a poor game also.

Utey

Coach
Heads overatted. Once game he fires and the next he is dismal. Dragons wouldve lost if Knights has their full 17.

The Colonel

Immortal
Heads overatted. Once game he fires and the next he is dismal. Dragons wouldve lost if Knights has their full 17.

I disagree. They (Knights) looked lost up until Newton got sent off. Thats when they started to play.

1eyedeel

Juniors
How good is Frank Pritchard going to be??

The guy is sheer, unadulterated class. Would have looked bloody fantastic in Blue and Gold next year.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
im confused with picking hindy, cos surely the first post said:
The Eels need that one special player to take them to premiership glory. You are given a blank cheque to sign ANY one (current) player, either from the NRL or ESL.
:and we already have hindy, and no premiership, i read it as current team plus 1,. give more money to hindy and noone else and we still have the current team

money not like petrol ;-) it won't make him go faster will it?? :lol: ;-)

True EEL

Bench
Jess,

i think people (including myself) were just saying firstly you would have to make sure Hindy was confortable and then - sign someone else..... ;-)

parra001

Juniors
id use the coin to clone another sterlo :D ....

seriously though id like to see joe williams play in the blue & gold in the future but for now id take lockyer & give a wad of coin to hindi also......

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's obvious, isn't it?

If we could spend as much money on any player in the world, it would have to be:

Lockyer
O'Meley
Sculthorpe

Latest posts