What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Christmas Present

Yuly

Juniors
Ok last Tuesday morning I was talking to Michael Weyman, he'd just returned from camp and had lots of scratches but was beaming and commented on how good it was - and boy is he lean. Anyway Justin Poore turned up (to my surprise) and when I remarked that I hope he has a good season, but not against Saints, he said that he would be back after a year, that that was the long term plan. I was surprised and asked if this was commom knowledge and for general publication and he was very nonchalant about it. Hence my "rumour" as I am not sure whether he was yanking my chain or not.
I'm a Poore fan and hope he does return.

I talked to him last year about it and he seemed genuinely guttered about leaving, but as he said he has the opportunity to set his family up with the coin he is earning.
Would love to have him back in a few years

watatank

Coach
I find it hard to believe he would be back after a year but all the same would love to see it happen

saintzrule

Juniors
Chris Houston is the only current player mentioned that I would have back.Our forward ranks are excellent. Everyone else mentioned is too old or overpriced.My tip is that either Greenfield or Junior will excel in 2010, hopefully both.:)

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Ryles sucked.

So much potential,

so many penalties, so many dropped balls, so many send offs.

such a dumb player

Latest posts