What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few more questions answered

matty w

Juniors
I searched through the forums and found that most of the questions i asked mario had been answered already, but there are a few more that havent been answered:

Q. Will the clock be "real-time" like in the demo or will it be like fifa
where the clock goes from 1-80 in a certain period of time?

A.Real time.

Q. (This applies to question 2) If the clock is "real-time", and u get a
player sin-binned in a match with 10 minute halves, will he be
off for half the match? Can u please explain this?

A.The sinbin time is scaled to compensate, but has a minimum.

Q.Will u be able to customise the controller configuration?

A.On PC, yes. On console there are presets to choose from.

Q.Will real referees and their names be used in the game or will it just
be referee likeness without the names or recognition from the commentator.

A.Likenesses but with no recognition.

Q. Will the commentator respond to created players that hav the same name as one recordered in the database?

A. Yes :D .

Q. Will u be able to add sponsors to created teams jerseys on
> consoles? And

A. No.

Q. will u be able to change existing teams' strips on console versions?

A. No.

Q. Are there right and left-footed kickers?

A. No :( .

Most r probably pretty useless, but just thought u might wanna no!

raidersfan

Juniors
matty w said:

A.Real time.

Thats kinda gay. I don't wanna sit there for 80 minutes playing one match. I wouldn't mind if they speed up the clock like in fifa.

TripleM

Juniors
You don't need to sit there for 80 minutes.. it just means the clock will count down from 10 not 40..

Jono Russell

Bench
a few questions i had answered from someoen else at sidhe were.

Q:are all matches based on golden point rule?
A: Yes

Q:Is there video ref?
A:No reason being time and cost, if this game sells it will be more then likely to be included in the next version.

Kasper

Bench
raidersfan said:
matty w said:

A.Real time.

Thats kinda gay. I don't wanna sit there for 80 minutes playing one match. I wouldn't mind if they speed up the clock like in fifa.

HAHAHA your an idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
KINGLING said:
raidersfan said:
matty w said:

A.Real time.

HAHAHA your an idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maturity level. :roll:

Oh, and, not having left and right footers is just crap. It'll be gay seeing Hannay goalkick with his right foot!

labinator

Juniors
matty w said:
Q. Are there right and left-footed kickers?

A. No :( .

They must have left foot kickers in the game, this will be a huge let down otherwise and possibly an "insult" to the players and their followers. Look at hannay and covell, both lefties and two of the best kickers in the comp. I think this should be fixed for the final version.

Mario

Juniors
labinator said:
They must have left foot kickers in the game, this will be a huge let down otherwise and possibly an "insult" to the players and their followers. Look at hannay and covell, both lefties and two of the best kickers in the comp. I think this should be fixed for the final version.

It won't be.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Mario said:
labinator said:

It won't be.

i'm not sure how kicking works, but if it includes players having good/bad sides and good/bad sideline ratings how will this work with the lefties being righties?

Superhemi

Juniors
Mario said:
labinator said:

It won't be.
While it wont detract from the gameplay, it will slightly detract from the realism for hardcore fans...

It doesn't really bother me, but i can see how it could for some people.
Probably something to include in "Rugby League 2" ;)

Latest posts