What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few more questions

TripleM

Juniors
Heres a few questions if any of you Mario/Vodka/league_gamer could answer if you have any time.. thanks.

1) Does Voss mention the top 8? Like if its a must win or whether winning this game would guarantee you in the top 8 or stuff like that?

2) How well does the ref play advantage. In some other games if someone commits a penalty then it stops instantly even if you are free on goal (in a soccer game).. if you have a good advantage will it let you play on?

3) Are the rules about getting into the top 8 perfect accurate? I mean, if they are equal on points it goes to for and against, and if thats equal I'm not sure what it goes to, maybe for and then who beat who or something like that, I'm not even sure myself of the actual NRL rules, but whatever they are the game should be the same. Its annoying in some games it seems that if you are tied it just does it alphabetically, or something silly like that.

raidersfan

Juniors
TripleM said:
Heres a few questions if any of you Mario/Vodka/league_gamer could answer if you have any time.. thanks.

1) Does Voss mention the top 8? Like if its a must win or whether winning this game would guarantee you in the top 8 or stuff like that?

2) How well does the ref play advantage. In some other games if someone commits a penalty then it stops instantly even if you are free on goal (in a soccer game).. if you have a good advantage will it let you play on?

3) Are the rules about getting into the top 8 perfect accurate? I mean, if they are equal on points it goes to for and against, and if thats equal I'm not sure what it goes to, maybe for and then who beat who or something like that, I'm not even sure myself of the actual NRL rules, but whatever they are the game should be the same. Its annoying in some games it seems that if you are tied it just does it alphabetically, or something silly like that.

These are all excellent questions and I hope they do have these features.

TripleM

Juniors
Just in from league-gamer, no advantages. I'm still unsure about the others.. thats not too bad though. Just as long as it doesn't stop me from scoring a try to give me a penalty..