What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A forum moderator question

JK

Why are Colonel Eel and Penelope Pitstop moderators for this particular forum?

I'm sure they are fantastic but as a firm believer in autonomous organising shouldn't dogs do it?

And I can't abide Roosters or Eels :p

I express my utmost satisfaction with Moffo and Ibeme to carry the torch for the Canterbury Bulldogs Forum :D

Down with the Rooster/Eel conspiracy :twisted:

The Colonel

Immortal
At the stage we were appointed (PP and myself) Moffo unfortunately was busy due to Uni (quote me if I am wrong Moffo) and there wasn't anyone aside from Admin able to look after the forum. Admin asked us to help out until Moffo came back and ibeme was put in as a new moderator.

I can't really say I much like the Dogs myself however I try to be fair and just as a football supporter first rather than an Eels supporter. ;-)

Dogaholic

First Grade
Appreciate your work CL and PP. Keep up the good work ;)

As long as the forum is kept fair, clean. Does it matter who moderates?

Moffo

Referee
Yep, busy with a few bits and pieces Colonel mate

The thing is, im just not online during the day anymore on the weekdays. Today is a good day, i usually wont be able to get on before 7pm at night because of work. If Ibeme is not on, it leaves our forum a little skinny if someone decides to throw shit around, particularly at these volatile times

Colonel and PP are doing a great job. That said, if any of you guys are willing and commited and able to look after this forum regularly, let us know and we will see what we can do :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Moffo

ibeme

First Grade
I've got no objections to PP and Colonel doing this job. I'm glad they're here.

JK

Does it matter who moderates?

No, I'm just stirring and ensuring that all Bulldogs stick together against the evil designs of the other 14 teams, their fans, the NRL, the media, other codes, etc, etc.

:lol:

ngunity

Juniors
Surely it's so Colonel and PP can support their favourite club from the safety of a parra or Roosters branded closet :)

we know you love us Doggies, mods, keep up the good work.