What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Good Buy??

CycloneSteve

Juniors
OK I have been offered a Sony PSP with 4 games (Metal Gear, Need For Speed, Medievel and Grand Theft Auto) a 1GB memory card and all the cords plus a case for $250.
Can anyone tell me if this is a good buy. What are these PSP's like? Can I play mp3's on them?
Appreciate your feedback.

Steve

Frederick

Staff member
PSP is good, but I hardly use mine for games. That could be due to the fact that I've also got a ps2, xbox and kick-arse computer, but it's also cause of uni and work, I hardly have time to sit and play games on it. But it's great for a media center - I use it for music all the time, and will usually chuck one or two eps of family guy on it to get me through the long breaks at uni. Back on topic, is it a good deal? I'd say it most certainly is.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Nah I can assure you its not stolen. He showed me the receipt and everything. Can you play avi files on it??

Frederick

Staff member
Yup, you just need to convert them (and all video files) to mp4 format - PSP Video 9 does that (clicky)
Mp3 files don't have to be converted, it's simply drag and drop with music