What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 16

roboshark

Coach
I wonder how long the Mariners are going to be able to hang onto Matt Ryan. He really looks a class act.

yes, an excellent keeper...have helped the mariners pick up points this year that maybe they had no right to get through his excellent work

Mr2046

Juniors
Just shows that you have to take every chance that comes to you, Ryan wouldn't have even started a match last season if it wasn't for Vanstratten getting a season ender right at the beginning of the season. Ryan stepped into the gap and really made the position his own.

Mong

Post Whore
Never done it. Never will.

I haven't either. Been at plenty of roar games since the a league started where they were dreadful but it wasnt because they were not putting in, they were just not very good.

But what better way for fans to let the players know that they do not appreciate the rubbish they are dishing up particularly if they appear to be uninterested.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There are a few players in Jets jerseys who clearly don't want to be there. I dare say only the salary cap is keeping them in the starting 11 (*cough* NTS)

Mr2046

Juniors
Not sure what the deal with Hyphen is these days. When he wants to, he can be a superb defender in this league. When his mind isn't in the game, he's decidedly average. Now is the time he should be stepping up and taking a leadership role in the team, but his interest doesn't seem to be there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Adelaide and Newcastle 1-all. Amazingly season not over for both sides, as they'll continue to be in the race as long as Sydney FC continue their inconsistent season. Same goes for Victory, only the Gold Coast look highly unlikely at this stage.

Latest posts