What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 20

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yup. Plenty of 10s, 11s and then a 12 and 14 high... one or two 7k/8k crowds.

Much better than last season but still below the heady 07/08 days where we were regularly 15k

Mong

Post Whore
Will the crowd number be out of the hundreds for this mid week game?

Can see the embarrassment reaching whole new levels.

Timmah

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if numbers spiked with all the publicity. Which may well have been Clive's intention all along.

That said, the regulars and loyals may well be giving up.

Even the GCU Supporters Club is thinking of defecting to the Roar.

I wouldn't be surprised if numbers spiked with all the publicity. Which may well have been Clive's intention all along.

really? that would be hilarious, considering their supposed hate for the Roar. Have u seen anything on the internet about this? would love to read it.

Mong

Post Whore

The local gold coast paper over the weekend gave it some publicity although it was mostly doom and gloom.

I hope you are right but it seems unlikely that they would suddenly start to turn up now.

Mong

Post Whore
really? that would be hilarious, considering their supposed hate for the Roar. Have u seen anything on the internet about this? would love to read it.

Agreed, considering the way that lot carry on like wankers when they come to Suncorp it would be a surprise.

Timmah

Staff member
Amazing game of football. Can't believe how shit we were in the first half.