What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11-12 :: Round 25

roboshark

Coach
We do need a broom thru the place. Just worried that tinkler is more concerned about the knights than us

Rid ourselves of Byun, nts, elrich, wheelhouse, Jeffers, brockie, bridges, haliti, jesic,

Misanthrope

Staff member
Rid ourselves of Byun, nts, elrich, wheelhouse, Jeffers, brockie, bridges, haliti, jesic,

Brockie!? He's been one of our best! I would say Wheelhouse and Elrich haven't been terrible, either.

I'm all for getting rid of the two old English guys (it's unfortunate that Bridges fell away, but that'll happen), Ali Abbas, and Byun for sure. I wonder if our old Korean would mind a return? He and Milton would look pretty good with a genuine marquee on deck.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Not quite. You know how it works right?
The final series is a crock of sh*t. Once a Cup competition comes around, the finals will be history.

In a 'real' league, the team who finishes first, are deemed the champions. That's how I see it.;-)

roboshark

Coach
Brockie!? He's been one of our best! I would say Wheelhouse and Elrich haven't been terrible, either.

I'm all for getting rid of the two old English guys (it's unfortunate that Bridges fell away, but that'll happen), Ali Abbas, and Byun for sure. I wonder if our old Korean would mind a return? He and Milton would look pretty good with a genuine marquee on deck.
Brockie would be the only one I would consider , although bridges has shown some nice touches since returning

Song hey....went pretty good

Haven't had a decent import since milton in version 1

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lots of very skillful players in Korea. Surprised more clubs don't try to bring them across.

roboshark

Coach
True

Also have to say well done to Kennedy on his form in last few months. I constantly bag him but credit where due he has really been good last 12 weeks or so

Misanthrope

Staff member
I loathed Kennedy for the longest time, but he really has stood up and made himself into an excellent keeper. Persistence has certainly paid off for the player and the club.

I know he's a sometime Socceroo, but I've never rated Topor-Stanley as a particularly reliable defender. Makes too many mistakes. I'd rather see him go and Elrich stay tbh.

roboshark

Coach
Nts looks better with a solid partner. Ie ljubo, or this year on occasions tiago

without someone solid with him he looks very ordinary

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Premiers baby, f**k yeah.

Now for the Championship! :D

Mong

Post Whore
Today at 9 i think.

We usually have stadium member tickets to use, one level up on the half way line.

Best seats in the house and doesn't cost a cent. :)

Latest posts