What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '12-13 :: Round 19

Mong

Post Whore
Hahaha

More excuses..

I suspect we will see more of that in the coming weeks..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Excuses of what?

You guys played poorly in the first half after losing Murdocca and the subs debacle.

Swings and roundabouts.

Timmah

Staff member
Losing what?

We drew with you the other night :?

Mong

Post Whore
I'm just messing with you Timmah.. You are getting a bit nervy as the end of the season nears it seems.

Take a deep breath mate, your lot look the goods this year and i'd rather see them win than the victory, and i am expecting they will..

If they don't choke that is... :)

Timmah

Staff member
Not nervy at all, we're in a far better position than we have been in previous seasons. Less lost players in the transfer window and unlike previous seasons, we are and have been the best and most consistent team all season.

Even games we should be losing are turning up as draw or win. Very happy at the moment. MV and WSW are the tests for mine.

Timmah

Staff member
Easy to argue that could've been higher for ROAR v CCM if Queensland wasn't experiencing the flood problems.

Great round for attendances

Latest posts