What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League Imports

The Devil

Bench
Sydney FC (or Pierre Littbarski) is looking to sign Kazu something or other..

A japanese player formerly under Pierre Littbarski in the J-League second division.
But he's around 38..

Littbarski will look to sign the Japanese player most likely in January because the Japanese League is taking place at the moment.

Defender,Laurie has been cut from the squad and Pierre is going to bring in a local smaller forward.

fish eel

Immortal
Littbarski has been quoted as saying he wont be signing a japanese player as he wouldnt be able to sign one until january

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Concerning the number of asian players in the A-League it has something to do with you know, us now being in asia, the president of asia (forget his name) was quoted as saying he would like to see more asian players in the A-League and also aussies playing in the other asian comps to help us get to know our aisan neighbours or something like that.

But I do agree most of the imports in general have been pretty crappy so far.

weasel

First Grade
Well Hyuk-Su has certainly answered his critics with his last two games. Man of the match against Newcastle and another great game last night, including a scorching goal. Unfortunately it was another case of the Roar dominating the whole game and failing to turn it into goals. I saw the last ten minutes of the first half and the entire second half and Central Coast just stayed back and attacked on the counter the whole time, their goal came from poor marking on a corner. So annoying. :x Looked like a good crowd again, I would have liked to have gone but had indoor at 7:30. Hopefully the next match isn't on friday night.

Latest posts