What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a likeable team

Who is your 2nd team?

• Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sharks

• Tigers

• Raiders

• Eels

• Rabbits (i expect pitty votes)

• warriors

• Knights

• Cowboys

• Dragons

• Total voters

Priddo

Juniors
Renowned League Expert said:
Priddo said:
Priddo said:
Matt23 said:
Panthers...thanks to there efforts we've been spared another season of the sore winning antics of Cogburn & co.

:lol: everyone says that....the reason so many went for us, besides being underdogs was because they were sick of the roosters fans being so cocky and big headed.....

No, they went for Penrith because they felt sorry for you.

Penrith are jokes. Always have been, always will be.

Nothing will change that.

hows the grand final win celebrations going?...oh thats right your team LOST!

by the way, your not goose gould are you...the name........he did pick us to come last.......maybe thats why your so pissed off..........

Every man and his dog picked Penrith to finish last, not just Gould. Not sure why he is being singled out ... oh that's right, because Penrith like to bite the hand that feeds it ... after all, Gus was the one who put the pathetic Panthers on the map in the first place ...

awww poor rooster fan......maybe gus will kiss it better........

get over yourself your team lost, our team won, everyone hates the roosters. deal with it!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
My 2nd favourite team is and always has been Canberra, I loved watching blokes like Daley and Meninga play, now I like watching present players in the Canberra team guys like Schifcoske, Davico, Drew, I Hindmarsh. My third favourite is hard to pick, I enjoyed watching Penrith play this year, as well as North Qld and also Wests Tigers.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I would have said Bulldogs , but they arent up there. I like the bulldogs because there props have always been big, and the back line is fat, i mean fast :p

In-goal said:
I voted for the Warriors as they play the best style of Football and at the same time are a most important asset to Rugby League world wide.
Yeah i agree, the Warriors are a great team to watch. You never know what they are going to do next and all there games are hard and tough.

roofromoz

First Grade
I've got three "second teams"...

Tigers - because I was a Balmain supporter as a kid, and still hold a place in my heart for them.

Newcastle - because of their style of play, and I also like it as a place.

Sharks - don't know why, just do.

Jedda

Juniors
I voted for Raiders.

Not ashamed to admit to being an Ex Raiders supporter and will always watch Raiders games with a bit more interest than any other non-supported team matches.

I watch all teams play, I barrack the loudest for Newcastle, but there is always a cheer left in reserve for Canberra even though my support for them is no longer whole-hearted.

ozzie

Bench
Priddo said:
Priddo said:
Priddo said:
Matt23 said:
Panthers...thanks to there efforts we've been spared another season of the sore winning antics of Cogburn & co.

:lol: everyone says that....the reason so many went for us, besides being underdogs was because they were sick of the roosters fans being so cocky and big headed.....

No, they went for Penrith because they felt sorry for you.

Penrith are jokes. Always have been, always will be.

Nothing will change that.

hows the grand final win celebrations going?...oh thats right your team LOST!

by the way, your not goose gould are you...the name........he did pick us to come last.......maybe thats why your so pissed off..........

Every man and his dog picked Penrith to finish last, not just Gould. Not sure why he is being singled out ... oh that's right, because Penrith like to bite the hand that feeds it ... after all, Gus was the one who put the pathetic Panthers on the map in the first place ...

awww poor rooster fan......maybe gus will kiss it better........

get over yourself your team lost, our team won, everyone hates the roosters. deal with it!

well not everyone - and honestly - some of our supporters are a nuisance - maybe I'll just add this one to my nuisance list....

Alba

Coach
well my lifetime team is the Rabbitohs but since i was about 6-7 i started takin on the Knights as my 2nd team but when the bunnies got canned the Knights were my only team so now that the bunnies are bak well i luv em both as much and when they play eachother, depending on whats at stake i dont go for any of em!

GO DA KNIGHTS N BUNNIES
FA LYFE YEH BAYBEE!!!
8) :p :x :D :shock: :) :eek: :lol: ;-) ](*,) =; =P~ \\:D/