What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help on the Knights.

poetic tragedy

Juniors
I haven't been following football all that long so I wanted to ask a few questions about some stuff.

In that picture I think you've all seen, (if someone knows a link to it it'd be great if you posted it as I don't remember it very well and I'm sure many other people probably haven't seen it) Joey is in his Knights gear and Matty is in his sharks gear and they're shaking hands before a game. What season/round is it in, and is there a video of it online anywhere? The Video Gallery on NRL.com only goes as far back as round6? or 2001, so yeah.

As well, if anyone has read Harrigan's book, you'd have read about his most memorable moments, which was of Joey in aukland(sp?) kicking a goal, and it looked like there was no way it could make it, then it just curved straight in, does anyone know where I could find a video of that? Ta for all your help peoples! :)

poetic tragedy

Juniors
Bedseys Achillies said:
the_knights_rule said:
i have that pic as my avatar, i got if from
http://www.marathonstadium.com/index.html?sidebar.html&0
click on 2002 on the left hand side, then click on rounds 6-10 and you will find it in round 6 :) hope that helps you
You're a dead set legend mate, thanks HEAPS for that! :D

Now all I need to find is that Johns kick in Auckland..
Whoops, didn't realise I was signed in under my sister's account, sorry. :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Bedseys Achillies said:
the_knights_rule said:
i have that pic as my avatar, i got if from
http://www.marathonstadium.com/index.html?sidebar.html&0
click on 2002 on the left hand side, then click on rounds 6-10 and you will find it in round 6 :) hope that helps you
You're a dead set legend mate, thanks HEAPS for that! :D

Now all I need to find is that Johns kick in Auckland..

thats cool, wow ive reached legend status :D :lol:

Latest posts