What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message for RaiderKate

ChipNChase

Juniors
RaiderKate,

As you will note from my post count, I am new - About a week old in fact.

In my short time here, two things have stood out for me;

1. Furrycat is a monumental rump-riding toadstool who would do anything for a post (no matter how crap they invariably prove to be)

2. You are apparently the object of several posters affections.

My question relates to point 2 (point 1 needs no more input, it can hardly be argued from the evidence found in exhibits A-ZZZ).

Are you 'attractive' to people here (lets not rule out the exceptions to the attraction rule!) because you are one of relatively few females grazing here, or do you have something other than witty posts to back up the attention?

Yours Naively,

ChipNChase :-({|=

[furrycat]

Coach
Got a bit of sand in your vagina ChipNChase?

Gotta love it when someone who creates a duplicate account tries to be insulting hiding behind a name and a bunch of silly insults :lol: Well done.

RK

First Grade
ChipNChase

I can honestly say that I am not on here to find love if thats what your talking about. If its not then I have no idea what you mean.

Im an all around nice gal. Am I attractive well I cant answer that as what I think and what other people think can be different.

What do you think??

ChipNChase

Juniors
Raiderkate, I was just curious about a girl being in such a classically male-dominated place. I like that regard yourself as an all round nice girl, and that is more than good enough for me (not that you need by approval/blessing!)

I just read furrycats post with pics and stuff, and noted it was directed entirely at you once you responded. Just wondered about it from there.

Furrycat, I don't know what you mean by "duplicate account" If you mean that you think i'm another poster disguising myself then you are wrong. Its the first time i've ever been registered on any footy forum. I am directing vitriol at you because you beat out so much rubbish its not funny. Like ur some bored housewife living your life via the internet...

As for my vagina if I have one then I have yet to find it. Where is urs on you?

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol: Yes bored house wife. I have 5 postsa day, even you have more than me.

If you want to be the forum police go and apply to be a mod. Other than that, use the PM system to chat up women.

ChipNChase

Juniors
I'm using a font called Times New Roman...

Sounds kinda seductive if you roll the "r" in Roman.

Come on Kate, I know you just did it, come clean \\\\:D/

RK

First Grade
I love being in a male dominated "society". I went to an all girls school my whole schooling life. I am making up for it now!!!

yeh your right CNC, I did.

Zoidberg

First Grade
RaiderKate said:
Am I attractive well I cant answer that as what I think and what other people think can be different.

Geez, listen to it.
I'd say you're either really hot. Or not so much.
Bound to be one or tother

RK

First Grade
yeh but you cant credit yourself to others because if you do and their opinion is totally different how stuck up are you going to look???

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ChipNChase said:
RaiderKate,

As you will note from my post count, I am new - About a week old in fact.

I couldn't type till I was at least 5

RK

First Grade
You've never seen me Moffo!!!

Not many people know what I look like on here!!!!