What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nice christmas video...............

WJ

Juniors
Evil Homer said:
Saints are a bloody entertaining side to watch.

If you showed a video of each teams best and most entertaining tries you would find the same for all teams. Even teams like salford.

Good video. Cunningham seems impossible to stop close to the line...he's a tough fat bugger. And what's Longy doing after he kicks that field goal? playing the drums? :lol:

Lowey3

Juniors
WJ said:
If you showed a video of each teams best and most entertaining tries you would find the same for all teams. Even teams like salford.

They dont call the Saints ' entertainers' for nothing!!

We have played the most attractive rugby since super league, look how many last second wins we do a season.

Leeds have matched us the last 2-3 seasons, however nobody relates to them as the ' entertainers'..

I'd rather since not win a thing and carry on playing lovely rugby, then turn into a team like Bradford.

Lowey3

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Good video. Cunningham seems impossible to stop close to the line...he's a tough fat bugger. And what's Longy doing after he kicks that field goal? playing the drums? :lol:

LOL it's some kind of dance that he does on a night out!

Apparently him, Lyon, Wilkin and some others did it in our night clubs after the match.

RLdan

Juniors
WJ said:

yes all teams have good tries but saints are always the best at them.

bartman

Immortal
I really thought Saints were going to run away with it this year, guess it wasn't to be. When they turn it on, they really turn it on...

Latest posts