What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A plea to Ricky Stuart......Quit

Tunguska

Juniors
Ricky is a myth of a coach.

- Kicking on the 3rd and 4th
- Dummy half runs and one-off runs
- Canned set pieces that stifle natural ability
- Team sheets that do not play attackingly (picking Ferguson, Simmo, Corey)
- ~3 seasons of piss poor attack and he's a halfback

Genius Freak

Juniors
Ricky can't do anything if Zappia lets all the good players go.

Noddy, De Gois, Bird, Anderson.

To say nothing of the fact that we have no pace. Buy some backs for f**k's sake.

redback

Bench
Ricky is a myth of a coach.

- Kicking on the 3rd and 4th
- Dummy half runs and one-off runs
- Canned set pieces that stifle natural ability
- Team sheets that do not play attackingly (picking Ferguson, Simmo, Corey)
- ~3 seasons of piss poor attack and he's a halfback

Sounds like 5th grade club rugby Tunguska. Thats where Stuart belongs!

Stonecutter

First Grade

To say nothing of the fact that we have no pace. Buy some backs for f**k's sake.

Wright, Orcher, Stapleton. If the clubs excuse is that there's no quality backs out there then f**ken start blooding our own!

squiddy

Juniors
Please Ricky, walk away.

That's all folks!

your A goose redback , but I'll make a plea of my own to Ricky

Pick some young fast backs and f**k off the dead wood

Pom , Misi have to go ,and sorry but Hughes does too

Front office is our problem - not ricky , as someone said look who we have let go in less than 6 months , releasing Ando is looking worser by the second

ratsack2

Juniors
I dont post alot in here these days.

But Redback do us all a favour and farkoff, you have always been and idiot and always will be.

redback

Bench
your A goose redback , but I'll make a plea of my own to Ricky

Pick some young fast backs and f**k off the dead wood

Pom , Misi have to go ,and sorry but Hughes does too

Front office is our problem - not ricky , as someone said look who we have let go in less than 6 months , releasing Ando is looking worser by the second

If I get my point accross then I will cop being called a goose!

redback

Bench
I dont post alot in here these days.

But Redback do us all a favour and farkoff, you have always been and idiot and always will be.

The reason that you probably don't post alot these days is that your minder isn't with you fulltime, and with crap like this your are not being missed anyway.

Stuey Topper

Juniors
I'm not sure I agree totally with Redbacks sentiments but he has a very valid point because Sticky has to start having some accountability for our abysmal attack

I cant bag any of the troops; they definitely have a red hot go. However our attack is nothing short of disgraceful. If I see that over rehearsed wrap around play again i'll throw a f**king stubby through my flat screen

5 tries scored in the last three games. Three from bombs and two from dummy half

What the hell does Sticky do at training. If teams match us physically we are shot. There is no plan B

I agree that the Cove definitely has to go and as far as I'm concerned the Pom has one game to show some form

there is no way we will be worse off with Orcher and Stapelton in the ones

ratsack2

Juniors
Redback is that the best you got.

gee real mature, you are trying to insinuate that I have a disablity, well I would have a minder if I was important and needed protection, if I had a disablilty I would have a CARER you fool.

By the way I worked with people with disabilities for 15 years and I even had one of the guys as a groomsman at my wedding. I would much rather spend time with people like him. Unlike someone like you who is an arrogent prick.

Care for a 100 metre foot race to prove how great you are.

Now who remembers tat fiasco. LOL

redback

Bench
Redback is that the best you got.

gee real mature, you are trying to insinuate that I have a disablity, well I would have a minder if I was important and needed protection, if I had a disablilty I would have a CARER you fool.

By the way I worked with people with disabilities for 15 years and I even had one of the guys as a groomsman at my wedding. I would much rather spend time with people like him. Unlike someone like you who is an arrogent prick.

Care for a 100 metre foot race to prove how great you are.

Now who remembers tat fiasco. LOL

I said minder and I run marathons these days.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade

well at least you should have Noddy, de goise, Anderson.
but to get rid of Noddy for Barrett???

Latest posts