What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A plea to Ricky Stuart......Quit

carcharias

Immortal
No mate, but it comes with frustration at being poorly coached. It's obvious that the PLAYERS ARE NOT HAPPY.
Why would they be happy?.. they are playing fuggen shytehouse and half the team is out injured.

Them dropping the ball has zero to do with Ricky.

Go Nulla

Bench
Can't you see that the players are frustrated with the tactics they are told to employ????

What I see are a bunch of useless pea hearts with no pride or ticker. Ricky Stuart isnt the one dropping balls and throwing f**king stupid passes 10 - 20 metres out from our own line for the past 4 weeks.

redback

Bench
What I see are a bunch of useless pea hearts with no pride or ticker. Ricky Stuart isnt the one dropping balls and throwing f**king stupid passes 10 - 20 metres out from our own line for the past 4 weeks.

Please refer to my last post.

Go Nulla

Bench
Yes I would. So tell me redback where would we get the money to punt Stuart even if we wanted to ? ffs wake up,

Genius Freak

Juniors
I don't see it as Ricky's fault. Jack Gibson, Wayne Bennett and God couldn't make this team win because we don't have the cattle.

We have a mixture of fringe first graders, and overpaid hacks who come here for a payday because we are so desperate for anyone to come here and be mediocre.

When we get good players, we low-ball them in negotiations like we did to De Gois, and then sign hacks like Hughes who was only a first grade regular at Canterbury, because his uncle's name was on the door.

We run at the first sign of trouble. We let Latu and Bird go over NOTHING INCIDENTS, while Brisbane plays three guys accused of rape.

It is up to Zappia to buy Stuart the cattle, and it is ZAPPIA that is not doing his job. Where were we on Kemp, Falou, Moon, Morris last season? Nowhere. We're too busy chasing the Grant Millington's and the Kade Snowden's of this world to ever buy a superstar.

We let a Premiership winning halfback go to keep a DRUNK. We signed a never was from Saint George who has not won a thing in his entire career. To say nothing of the fact that he was infamous for being injured continually.

Our fullback cracks like china if you touch him, and our highest paid forward... the guy who makes about EIGHT TIMES what I do... Has played about 30 games for us in four years. It's not bloody good enough.

I agree that the players are pissed off. I would be too at the constant ineptitude of management. I can understand why they're not trying. Why bother? You're just going to get lowballed by Zappia at the end of your contract anyway. Why risk getting injured? Quietly play your time out... Pierce and Zappia love mediocrity... and then move on.

spider

Coach
We let Latu and Bird go over NOTHING INCIDENTS,
big call that - latu punched a woman in the face, not a slap, a clenched fist

he is a dog for doing that, and im sure his tail was between his legs when he admitted it

redback

Bench
Genius We let a Premiership winning halfback go to keep a DRUNK. We signed a never was from Saint George who has not won a thing in his entire career. To say nothing of the fact that he was infamous for being injured continually. [/quote said:
It was Stuart that never wanted Kimmorley GF.

Genius Freak

Juniors
Rep jumpers are no indication of form, they are an indication of whose arse you are up at the time.

Steve Turner got a rep jumper last year for Christ's sake.

To say nothing of Terry Hill, Phil Bailey, and DAVID SIMMONS!!

carcharias

Immortal
It was ANderson who fugged the team by flicking Preston in the first place .
Then Noddy played fugged for 5 years straight....bar one flukey game...where everyone had a blinder.

What sort of dumb merkin would flick the Daly M halfback of the year for Noddy?

Latest posts