What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a prayer for this weekend.....

Minh

First Grade
God has delivered part of our prayer......

Lets all continue to pray for the rest of our wishes!

Tonight the dragons won...

Tonight the souths supporters grew a tad impotent (amen! lol)

Now god...please let the tigers and cowboys get beat!

:)

Mate if all of that happened to pan out it'll be a fairly decent TAB multi, hope you put a couple of quid on it.:lol:

blacklock

Juniors
Mate if all of that happened to pan out it'll be a fairly decent TAB multi, hope you put a couple of quid on it.:lol:
i have god added to my facebook..and the relationship says "its complicated" lol

im good at predicting things...but the minute i decide to put so much as a dollar on it... wah wahhh :D

but would make for a flukey prediction! lol *continues praying..* :)

Minh

First Grade
i have god added to my facebook..and the relationship says "its complicated" lol

im good at predicting things...but the minute i decide to put so much as a dollar on it... wah wahhh :D

but would make for a flukey prediction! lol *continues praying..* :)

Please predict a Saints premiership victory and don't put a cent or should I say a dollar on it.;-)

Minh

First Grade
You can't be atheist cos you believe in st georgism a new religion altogether.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I see the conflict. I have a system of belief that revolves around St George, I even attend the church of Kogarah Jubilee. But even I know that dragons aren't real.

Minh

First Grade
I see the conflict. I have a system of belief that revolves around St George, I even attend the church of Kogarah Jubilee. But even I know that dragons aren't real.

They are real Willow remember Bruce Lee kicking ass in "Enter the Dragon".:crazy:

smi962

First Grade
The prayer we hope for is Warriors beat Cows and then we beat the Panthers which will have us finish 5th and if the Tigers lose we will be 4th. Either way we will be playing a Sydney semi final either against the Tigers or the Warriors.

I agree with this. The game that matters the most is the Warrior vs Cows. If the Tigers lose to Sharks, they have obviously played poorly and there is the whole bounce-back effect the following week and underdog tag associated with Tigers that I would prefer we avoid.

Latest posts