What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question for Suity, Misty and co

Eelectrica

Referee
strider said:
I be pretty confident that no matter what happens - even winning a premiership - Smithy won't be at Parra after 2006.
I agree, just thought I'd throw it out there. :twisted:

Misty Bee

First Grade
strider said:
Misty Bee said:
I've seen Parra lose players far better than Nathan Hindmarsh, and we have survived.

:shock: Who? - no one is better than Hindy :D .....no one better has left (other than retirement) in my lifetime.

Who? Price, Cronin, Sterling, O'Reilly (twice), Thornett (K & D), Kenny, Grothe.....

You excluded retirement, I didn't. Stick to the quote next time, and you wouldn't get quite so confused. ;-)

strider

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
strider said:
Misty Bee said:
I've seen Parra lose players far better than Nathan Hindmarsh, and we have survived.

:shock: Who? - no one is better than Hindy :D .....no one better has left (other than retirement) in my lifetime.

Who? Price, Cronin, Sterling, O'Reilly (twice), Thornett (K & D), Kenny, Grothe.....

You excluded retirement, I didn't. Stick to the quote next time, and you wouldn't get quite so confused. ;-)

Yeah well we went through such a fantastic purple patch in the late 80s early 90s after the retirement of Price, Cronin, Sterling, Kenny, Grothe eh! :lol:

Take Hindy out of our team and you probably leak another 20 odd pts a game....woohoo - back to the late 80s with 50 to 60 pts scored against us every 2nd game.

Misty Bee

First Grade
I think you'll find that we only had 50 or 60 scored against us once in the 80's, v Manly in (I think) 89. Otherwise we were about equal to what we are now.

Otherwise, you prove my point well. We survived, didn't we? Given that you are so happy with our current situation, you'd have to agree.

Skum

Juniors
tough question.. id trade wagon and smith leaving for hindmarsh leaving aswell.. but just smith.. thats hard.

True EEL

Bench
Eelectrica said:
Sorry, but it would be a pretty bloody stupid clause to have in the Contract. Smith is contracted to Parra until the end of 2006, Hindmarsh is now contracted to the end of 2008.

Although if it is soon announced that Smith is having his contracted extend until the end of 2008 things could be very interesting.

please don't pose such possibilities - i have had to just wash my mouth and clean the floor after i vomited vigorously for 3 minutes after reading this post and the thought of such fairytale becioming reality :?

True EEL

Bench
and if Hindy has such a clause well it doesn't say much for the club, but says a lot about his relationship with BS though???

if his contract has such a clause it's almost as good as the "clause" that is mean't to be in Jamie's St Helen's "contract"??????

Rock_66

Juniors
"Take Hindy out of our team and you probably leak another 20 odd pts a game....woohoo - back to the late 80s with 50 to 60 pts scored against us every 2nd game."

Brian Smith is a bit below his super coach status then ??

Latest posts