What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburon

Juniors
Willow said:
Rubbish. As your reply shows, you have left out the best parts. Show some gumption and reply to the entire post.

Hah you also didn't reply to large parts of my post Willow. Which parts would you like me to reply to? The bit about how all Shark fans love Covell? or that we are all redneck trash?

Willow said:
Noddy threw the intercept pass, or didnt that happen in Sharkland?

So one play makes a game now? Come on Willow your a smart guy you can't pin the whole of Origin I on one play.

Willow said:
2 minor premierships. RATFLMFAO. :lol:
3 years as runners up. :lol:
In 38 years.
My defence rests, you have no idea what a real winning culture is.

So what have the St.George-Illawarra Dragons won again....?

Willow said:
More rubbish. Are you so blind that you can't see who started this thread?
I responded. Its a called a flame you drongo and common on the internet. One of your troll mates came in and he copped some back... and now you cry some sh*t about how "Willow hates us." :lol:
Just as I thought, can dish it out but can't take. I should have said 'a bunch of woeful wimps' as well.

Come on Willow don't double standard me there. You responded I responded. I never said you hated us just that your post was full of hate which it was. A lot of which had nothing to do with Football at all.

Willow said:
In the Premier League. The scum don't have a reserve grade side anymore. Can you imagine how they feel seeing their players busting their shoulders for another club in the reggies? Equally, imagine how a Jets supporter would feel seeing their best players in Sharks colours, and they'll get them back when they have a drop in form.

I would rather have our actual team still exist as opposed to just losing our reserve grade side must be a hell of a lot harder for you guys than us.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
tiburon said:
Hah you also didn't reply to large parts of my post Willow. Which parts would you like me to reply to? The bit about how all Shark fans love Covell? or that we are all redneck trash?
Excuse me but you were the one playing the game of cut-and-hide.
But seeing you insist, here it is again with feeling:

tiburon said:
There was no truth in your post to begin with.
And that's a lie on your part.

tiburon said:
Dragons fans always sit on the never won a premiership claim over and over.
A statement of fact. Do you deny that the Sharks have never won a premiership?
Yes or no......?

tiburon said:
The Illawarra side of your merger also never won a premiership
So what? We have a history and it is recognised by the official club journal. The premierships and records are combined.

Thanks so much for telling us which history you would like to us to observe and for taking such an interest in the history of the Dragons. But most of all, thanks for telling us how to think.

Now answer this, and I'll elaborate the points for you:

The Sharks received a hand-out from the ARL then joined Super League.
Yes or no?

In a media event in the greedy 80s, a millionaire doctor declared words to the effect that he 'bought the Sharks team as a birthday present' for his wife. The bimbo giggled and said, "oh is this one mine?", pointing to an embarrassed player, one of your only true legends. The millionaire doctor was later discredited as not being much better than a snake oil salesman.
Yes or no?

A former CEO who got pissed ('drunk as a skunk' for our American friends) and cut up an opposition supporter's team jersey and then thumped a league legend who came to the young bloke's defence.
Pretty straight forward, even for you.
Yes or no?

A former coach who publicly declared 'back me or sack me'.
Another no brainer.
Yes or no?

A mob of complete tossers who think a 74-4 loss was the ref’s fault.
There's forum proof that a number of your fellow trolls thought the Sharks were robbed. Do you deny this?
Yes or no?

A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground'.
Are there mozzies in Woolaware.?
Yes or no?

A bunch of half-wit supporters who think Luke Covell should be an Immortal.
You have a bunch of dead head fellow supporters who continually talk up Covell like he is the best player they have ever seen.
Yes or no?
(I feel sorry for Luke Covell, no one deserves groupies like that)

Oh and btw, are you going to advance your 'we are above you on the table' argument? Now that you've actually looked at the table with the byes?
Yes or no?

tiburon said:
So one play makes a game now? Come on Willow your a smart guy you can't pin the whole of Origin I on one play.
Offcourse I know that but Noddy threw the match losing pass.
Yes or no?

tiburon said:
So what have the St.George-Illawarra Dragons won again....?
The next premiership will be number 16. See above comment re official club journal. Again, thank you for telling us how we should think of our history.

tiburon said:
Come on Willow don't double standard me there. You responded I responded. I never said you hated us just that your post was full of hate which it was. A lot of which had nothing to do with Football at all.
You mean as opposed to your double standard? You're splitting hairs. Next you'll be telling me that you never called me a liar.
It has everything to do with football.

Lets not forget the troll who started this thread... the one who you are defending.
Yes or no?

G

gorilla

tiburon said:
Great post.... that is easily the biggest load of tripe that I have ever read on this message board.

I've not read a more succinct, detailed and accurate summary of the poor blighters in the shire.

That has been framed and put up on the wall...

gregstar

Referee
tiburon said:
Yet again 2 minor premierships, 3 years runners up have 20 internationals, 2 Aus. captains & 16 S.O.O reps.
bwaaaaah hahahahahahahahahaha!
in 38 years?!!!!! splendid record of achievement!!!!!

the joint venture is only 7 years old this year & we've already provided 11 origin reps & 8 test players in that time! how are you lot travelling again? LOL!

we've reached a grand final in that time (beating whoever the minor premiers were ;-) )

so in fact we've almost created more in 7 years (unfinished) than you lot in 38 years - maybe you should suicide now & retain credibilty - take your choice.

tiburon said:
So much hatred? I love the Dragons as much as I hate them, without them we wouldn't have our great local rivalry. Dragons v. Sharks is always the best game of the year. If you want to see hatred check out Willow's post.

Oh christ.

I am I the only one sick of saddo Cronulla fans thinking that us vs the Scum is the be all and end all? It may be for you losers, in fact it's all you seem to have really.

Our rivalries with Souths, Canterbury, Easts and Parra are all much more passionate affairs in reality. Because it's a two-way thing, these clubs have proper fans not just 14 year old girls doing laps all night.

Us despising you and you lot aping our position on the friggen Internet dosent make a great rivalry.

drake

First Grade
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Oh christ.

I am I the only one sick of saddo Cronulla fans thinking that us vs the Scum is the be all and end all? It may be for you losers, in fact it's all you seem to have really.

Our rivalries with Souths, Canterbury, Easts and Parra are all much more passionate affairs in reality. Because it's a two-way thing, these clubs have proper fans not just 14 year old girls doing laps all night.

Us despising you and you lot aping our position on the friggen Internet dosent make a great rivalry.
Well Said Daithi!
The rivalries based on sporting acheivements and struggles are much more pertinant than the locality based patronising piss take we have with the success deficient "little brother", Cronulla Sutherland.

As to the JV and number of premierships, I'll use my current employment record as an analogy.
I have not applied for a new job in 8 years, but have changed companies three times due to outsourcing etc. I am coming up on 9 years service, but certain institutes only recognise the 4 years in my current company, because it suits them.
St George Illawarra Dragons have 15 premierships garnered during the years that the Dragons and the Stelers were individual entities. History is set in stone and recoreded by the victors.
And since you Snorky twits have never been victorious, you ain't recordin' sh*t.

SharkSince72

Juniors
You idiots have well & truely missed the point.

I only suggested that Illawarra get more recognition as part of the merger considering they appear to have bought more into the merger than St George

SharkSince72 said:
You idiots have well & truely missed the point.

I only suggested that Illawarra get more recognition as part of the merger considering they appear to have bought more into the merger than St George

Well they havent, so you have no point.

Too feckin easy.\\\\:D/

bubs

Juniors
All the rivalry between the Red and White FOOLS and the Illawarra Sheilas came to a head a couple of years back when the Queens were playing a game at Toyota vs the mighty Sharks.
The Queens were leading about 16-0 after the first half, and the Queens supporters were ON FIRE.
The DragQueens supporters were beside themselves in glee, and many a loud voice was shouting out 'DragQueens DragQueens' repeatedly.
Naturally, the Sharks came back to defeat the poor fools 32-16 in the 2nd half.
During this typical 2nd half performance from the Queens, these abovementioned fans started yelling out "Sheilas, Sheilas" in response to their teams WOEFUL performance.
It appeared that some of the original Illawarra Sheilas supporters took offence at this and started a MAJOR BRAWL between the 2 groups of supporters OF THE SAME TEAM. Police had to be called, and many Queens supporters were ejected from the ground..
It was a classic night, to see supporters of their OWN team ejected for brawling with each other. A hearty laugh was had by all people who witnessed the incident. (And there were many witnesses).
So, when the team lets tries in, they are usually referred to as 'The Sheilas' but when they are in front, then it's the 'DragQueens'
A sure sign that everyone gets along.......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My my, aren't the trolls exposing themselves this week. I see Woolaware is still in the sticks when it comes to keeping up with the news.
Is Quo Vadis still playing at the Cronulla Flicks?

gregstar

Referee
here ya go bubs....again just for you!

Willow said:
Even sadder is that he supports a team which has nothing to show after 38 years of failure. A bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field. A puberty blues mind-set where outsiders are viewed with suspicion and redneck trash roam the Shire streets freely. A dead-end peninsula. A team which overachieves for three months, goes into death throes, and then falls in a heap. A club which is no stranger to asking for hand-outs from the League only to backstab their saviours in favour of Super League. A club which allowed a crooked millionaire to 'buy the Sharks team as a birthday present' for his bimbo wife. A former CEO who got pissed and cut up an opposition team jersey and then decided to thump a league legend. A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of words. A former coach who publicly declares 'back me or sack me'. A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I. A mob of complete tossers who think a 74-4 loss was the ref’s fault. A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground'. A bunch of half-wit supporters who think Luke Covell should be an Immortal.

And if that's not enough, a club who are now reduced to buying their history through the Newtown reserve graders.

A disgraceful state of affairs.
never has a more worthy post has ever been submitted. i was moved to tears you know.
rich, deep & insightful - if only i'd produced it instead of concentrating on poo jokes. ;-)

Willow said:
Is Quo Vadis still playing at the Cronulla Flicks?

That's next week. It's Gone With the Wind at the moment.

BTW, I had to look up Quo Vadis, it's that old. Imdb.com gives this quote from the movie:

Vinicius: The people won't believe such a lie!
Petronius: People will believe any lie, if it is fantastic enough.

Apply at will to this thread.:lol:

• useless information
    • your favourite son
      PHP:
      Langlands
      was paid to promote Super League
      • The word Kogarah means swamp.
          • Reg Gasnier couldnt tackle
        • thats all for the moment
          • the enclaves of St George near the Shire are nice, the further away the worse it gets.
HTML:
               __   __
              __ \ / __
             /  \ | /  \
                 \|/
            _,.---v---._
   /\__/\  /            \
   \_  _/ /              \ 
     \ \_|           @ __|
  hjw \                \_
  `97  \     ,__/       /
     ~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~

Alan Shore

First Grade
Hey Willow,

What happened to the Dragqueens in the qualifying final last year?

What happened at the end of 1998?

Where are the St George Dragons? I can't find them in the NRL.

gregstar

Referee
General E. Injured said:
  • useless information
    • your favourite son
      PHP:
      Langlands
      was paid to promote Super League
      • The word Kogarah means swamp.
          • Reg Gasnier couldnt tackle
        • thats all for the moment
          • the enclaves of St George near the Shire are nice, the further away the worse it gets.
HTML:
__ __
__ \ / __
/ \ | / \
\|/
_,.---v---._
/\__/\ / \
\_ _/ / \ 
\ \_| @ __|
hjw \ \_
`97 \ ,__/ /
~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~
how sweet!

it's always exciting when these forums give birth to a serial killer.

yet another sharkie psycho

Code:
[font=courier]
                         ____
                   .--"""    """--.
      (@_         /  .-.      .-.  \       
 _     ) \_______:  ((O))    ((O))  ;________________
(_)@8@8{}<_______(&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;"-"&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;"-"&#32;&#32;&#32;)_________________>
&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;)_/&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;:&#32;\""""""""""""".=.;
&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;(@&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;\&#32;"+++++,,++++((&#32;))
&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;"--...____...-"="&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;
[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.