What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A reminder you rusty Naughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the game against the Crushers?

:lol:

EDIT: Where has the Hemmeroid gone? I wonder if he was one of the group of 4 Sharks fans crying at the 95 finals game against us.

Say, what was the scorer then?

Alan Shore

First Grade
CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS 42
Tries: Rogers 3, Treister, Peachey, Mellor, McKenna.
Goals: Rogers 7 from 7.
Team: David Peachey, Mat Rogers, Andrew Ettingshausen (c), Paul Mellor, Colin Best, Adam Dykes, Jason Ferris, Nick Graham, Chris McKenna, Nathan Long, Martin Lang, Dean Treister, Jason Stevens. Int: Andrew Pierce, Luke Stuart, Sean Ryan, Mitch Healey.
DEFEATED NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 16
Tries: A.Johns, Donaldson, MacDougall.
Goals: A.Johns 2 from 3.
Team: Robbie O'Davis, Lenny Beckett, Timana Tahu, Mark Hughes, Adam MacDougall, Matthew Johns, Andrew Johns, Bill Peden (c), Ben Kennedy, Peter Shiels, David Fairleigh, Danny Buderus, Matt Parsons. Int: Glenn Grief, Steve Simpson, Paul Rauhihi, Ben Donaldson.
Venue: Toyota Park. Crowd: 13,206.
Date: Fri Apr 14.
Referee: Bill Harrigan (Rating: 8).
Half time: Sharks 18-0.
First Try: Dean Triester (Sharks).

How about your grand final appearences, Roid?

There was also a 30-nill drubbing in (circa) 1996 for you to look up. Not to mention a Mat Rogers 4 try outing up here. I reckon that'd just about be all of them then.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Mate stop living in the past.
Sunday is a different day and a different match.
If Noddy plays I hope it's only for 10 mins because he has done further damage to himself because he came back to early.

2001 semi was your best shot at us...And Kennedy climbed all over Preston from the only bomb that Rudder ever landed to seal the victory.

OHHH..... that must have had the blond streaks running out of the hair

2 competition points is all that 62 point game means.
Bring it to energy Austrlia STADIUM
You can always say that Kimmorleys not playing...practice typing that now OK?

Begone

IanG

Coach
Hey Tamazoid why don't you just piss off if your just coming into our board to bag us.

Heres an even funnier one 4 ya Haemeroid..... sorry Tamazoid

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS 36
Tries: L MacDougall 3, Kearney, Smith, Minichiello, Marteene
Goals: Peters 2 from 3, Smith 2 from 4
Team: Brad Watts, Luke MacDougall, Lee Hookey, Adam MacDougall, Shane Marteene, Brett Kearney, Willie Peters, Luke Stuart, Jason Death, Glenn Hall, Bryan Fletcher (c), Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison. Subs: Shane Rigon, Willie Manu, David Fa'alogo, Justin Smith, Jamie Russo (one to be omitted).
defeated CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS 12
Tries: Bailey, Saleh
Goals: Kimmorley 2 from 2
Team: David Peachey, David Simmons, Ryan McGoldrick, Paul Franze, Hassan Saleh, Greg Bird, Brett Kimmorley (c), Jason Stevens, Dean Bosnich, Danny Nutley, Sam Isemonger, Phil Bailey, Matt Hilder. Subs: Chris Beattie, Matt Bickerstaff, Keith Galloway, Michael Sullivan.
Venue: Aussie Stadium (Rabbitohs) Date: Sat Apr 3 7:30pm
Referee: Tony Archer
Half time: Rabbitohs 18-12
First Try: 17th: Phil Bailey (Sharks)
Match Comments: Sent Off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Yeah, we thrashed them back. I blame that game on the Anderson influence that was still in the team then.

And another thing:

CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS 49
Tries: Peachey 3, Best 2, McKenna, Campbell, Stuart, Dykes
Goals: Rogers 8 from 11
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 30
Tries: Rudder 2, O'Davis, Bailey, Albert
Goals: Johns 5 from 5
Venue: Toyota Park
Date: Sun Aug 5
Halftime: Sharks 24-12

The day that Elbow Johns was comprehensively outplayed by the Apricot!

Ummm I recall our most recent game against Souths we won in convincing fashion #-o . Going a bit back in time for that one, talk about desperate, much like you's are desperate for a win this weekend, pity it wont happen :)

Going a bit back in time for that one, talk about desperate

Talk about hypocritical!!!! U guys come here and talk bout games over a year ago but yet this game im referrin 2 is bloody 4 months old!!!!

As someone has said, u guys better hope 2 hell u win cos if u dont i promise you, the next week u guys wont hear the end of it :D :D

nah shireshark not u mate, u aint going on bout how sharks r certainties, just Tamazoid and other followers. And yes i agree, this thread sux! Pointless if u ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.