What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A sign from Lote???

fizman

Bench
Just finished watching the Waratahs play a 16 all draw with the Western Force. The Tahs had an opportunity to kick a penalty for the win. One of the Waratahs had a MASSIVE brain explosion and went for the try.

Lote gave him a verbal but also pushed his own team mate away in disgust. Not a good sign for a man looking to re-sign. Commentators also thought it could be an indication of Lote's intentions.

tye

Juniors
What Lote did was disgraceful! showed little class. What he did would be well suited to souths.

Since 73

First Grade
Lote is a mercenary.
Anybody who crosses to union is.
They go for no other reason then the money.
No other reason.

That's not an insult - good on 'em.
They have families to look after.
But Lote doesn't look at clubs, he looks at money making opportunities.

Sticky/Fordham are just that.
So is Holmes A Court.
It will come down to these 2 as every other club realises this is the go. To rally around and dhore up commercial sponsors.

Lote knows to keep earning the big bucks you need to be in the elite category.
To do this you need to be in the Australian team.
To do this you need to be with Sticky.

Lote knows if he goes to the Bunnies you DO NOT get picked for the Kangaroos.
And you DO upset Sticky.

Lote also knows by making some rich dude like Holmes A Court think you are interested in joining his club, you will get an offer.
Lote also knows if you get an offer from Souths it will be high and this will drive your price up amongst other NRL clubs.

Players looking for their last contract have been using Souths to up their ante for years, so why would Lote try any other route.
Michael searle worked it out, but Holmes A Court can't.

This play by Lote is so transparent it's almost like watching a re-run.

Lote will be a Shark and has been for some time now.

spider

Coach
i suppose mrs lote would not be thrilled at the time the big fella spends on the road with union.

probably why she isnt preggars?

Dread

Juniors
Well I don't give a f**k if he pushes his rugby team mates around. I'd be frustrated too if I was in that 'sport'.

Hope you're right Since 73.

fizman

Bench
We should sign her up, she has more fire in the belly any football player I have seen in the last 20 years.

zeppelin

Juniors
That waratahs game was a disgrace, Lote sjhould have pushed the clown for going for a hero try. They could have won the game with a penalty goal. I feel sorry for the bloke who put $50k on the force to win tonight

Since 73

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
why is it not public knowledge?
The public?????
What would they know???

The public are always the last to know.

Nothing official yet.
Lote has known for some time.
He's jus' playin' da game.

Card Shark

Immortal
Definate sign of his unrest in Rugby - 1st thing i thought of when i saw it.
So huge, I am willing to tip he leaves rugby sooner than expected???

Go Nulla

Bench
Since 73 said:
The public?????
What would they know???

Nothing official yet.

That's a brave call in here S73 especially if you are proved to be wrong.

What Lote did pushing i think the player was Knight, he is not on at all, the waratahs, should drop him from the next game.

On watching the game Lote did nothing special with the ball, what i did note that he can ceertainly boot the ball a long way, something we dont have at the club

spider

Coach
Since 73 said:
The public?????
What would they know???

Nothing official yet.

big call S73 - what odds you giving yourself?

Inferno

Coach
lol, I think people are looking into it a bit much, hell I'd be pretty f**ken pissed as well if someone went for the quick tap when 2 would win us the game.

Could have happened in any code as well, I recall not too long ago 2 soccer players on the same team got into a dust up on the field, and Finch and Fitzgibbon last year where not shown in the best of light after their on field altercation.

Either way I seriously doubt it will affect his decision one way or the other.