What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A song called "Balmain Boy" sung by Ricky May

Milhouse2020

Juniors
I have a question for the Balmain Tigers fans. I remember back in the day, Ricky May sang a song called "Balmain Boy". I only remember a small part of the song:

"Balmain Boy, don't cry, oh no that's not a tear in your eye"

I've tried searching Google and Youtube with no joy. I'm starting to think that I may be suffering from the Mandela effect.

Does anyone here have any information about this song?

Nutz

Bench
I have a question for the Balmain Tigers fans. I remember back in the day, Ricky May sang a song called "Balmain Boy". I only remember a small part of the song:

I've tried searching Google and Youtube with no joy. I'm starting to think that I may be suffering from the Mandela effect.

Tigerm

First Grade

Not sure if he stole that line from Neville Wran (NSW premier) or Neville stole it from him.
Don't remember the details, but Nifty Nev had been caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing. Hence the line, "Balmain Boys don't cry".

Nutz

Bench
Comments like that will get you a foot in the backside. Just so you know.
Are you threatening me?
Firstly I was the only person who went to the trouble to help you with your enquiry.
Secondly you didn't say thanks for going to
the trouble of getting an answer for you, right or wrong and
thirdly your on a WT forum whilst the game is on then you threaten me.
Good one.
Have a nice night. Your on ignore now so enjoy chatting to yourself.

Latest posts