What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A 'St.George' View From The Hill - This Saturday

R2K

Bench
Chris Dickson, a Dragon Army stalwart & R2K member, is a guest panellist on 2SER’s 'A View From The Hill' this Saturday morning.

The program commences at 11 am and finishes at midday. 'A View From The Hill' can be heard on 2SER 107.3 FM.

The talkback number is (02) 9211 1977. Be sure to give Chris a call to discuss the Dragons and to voice your support for a minimum of 50% of home games at OKI Jubilee Stadium from 2006 and beyond.

drake

First Grade
I wish I could get it. I can't get 2ser in Shellharbour.
My wife is good friends with Robert Corrah's sister and she's always telling me how fired up Robert gets about Saints.

Southernsaint

Staff member
drake said:
I wish I could get it. I can't get 2ser in Shellharbour.
My wife is good friends with Robert Corrah's sister and she's always telling me how fired up Robert gets about Saints.

I think you can listen over the web at www.2ser.com

Cheers,
Ben S.

alive103

Juniors
Transcript:

Janette: I hope the 16th team will be Illawarra.

T12: So I take it that you would like the merger to dissolve then Janette. Are you a St George supporter?

Janette: Absolutely. I would like Illawarra to go back by themselves.

T12: Is that all? I would like to see them go away and die completely.

Southernsaint

Staff member
...And numerous mentions of "The Brand", "The Fortress" & the missing $8.29 million.

Cheers,
Ben S.