What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A team to be proud of

Graftonpanther

Juniors
I agree our defense is painful for other teams to run at, we hurt when we tackle now something we haven't had for a long time.

Plum and Docker absolutely smash anyone who is stupid enough to run at them, we bashed the Dragons forwards out of the game.

Slater said on the footy show that our defense really limited the Storms attacking opportunities and that we just kept tackling them, now that is a compliment.

Our forwards also make tons of meters up the middle, but I also agree that those stupid penalties we ALWAYS gave away have gone there is no more easy ride out of their own end for opposition teams any more. You have to endure the punishment of our defense now to gain meters.

This is the best our team has looked for years.

franklin2323

Immortal
I have seen atleast 30 people in Panther gear in the last day or 2. Yesterday in the city for a family outing Panther hats & jackets everywhere. Great to see.

marty65

Juniors
Defence is mainly about attitude and commitment. And the attitude certainly seems spot on right now. Every player is playing his part. Its hard to pick out individuals, but you gotta love what happens every time someone is stupid enough to run at Plum or Docker...:lol:. Kingston's 60 tackles per game comes in handy also.