What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAF

Tom155

Coach
It's already in trouble just 1 week into the season needed the Carolina Hurricanes owner to put in $250m to make payroll

nick87

Coach
Hotshots forever, baby
I bleed

*Checks notes*

Green, Orange and Yellow...

and i f**king love

*Checks notes*

Wolford, Huff and Ross

Seriously though, i think the league is great, im not sure it will last in this format but i think it's really clear about the need for development league and there is a market for it. Im very into the Hotshots

Haffa

Hotshots forever, baby
I bleed

*Checks notes*

Green, Orange and Yellow...

and i f**king love

*Checks notes*

Wolford, Huff and Ross

Seriously though, i think the league is great, im not sure it will last in this format but i think it's really clear about the need for development league and there is a market for it. Im very into the Hotshots
HUFF:heart_eyes:

Goforth also plays for the hotshots. He has a SB Ring

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
HUFF:heart_eyes:

Goforth also plays for the hotshots. He has a SB Ring

Haha he’s the main reason I picked them
What is it with eagles fans and Huff? For a dude who was mostly a wild disappointment, he’s very well liked haha

Haffa

Haha he’s the main reason I picked them
What is it with eagles fans and Huff? For a dude who was mostly a wild disappointment, he’s very well liked haha
That Kick return against the Titans. Mark Sanchez and Sam Bradford were the QBs during his tenure. He was a bright spot in a series of darkness.

nick87

Coach
I've never been more sad than i am right now.
the AAF was everything to me. EVERYTHING

Latest posts