What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Cannings

AlexTheEel

Juniors
After going to the open training session this morning, I am very excited about season 2004. All the players looked fit and ready to go but inparticaulr Aaron Cannings was unbelievable. Cannings trained his arse off. I don't have to remind everyone about his size but he also looked like one of the fittest there and very fast.

I have no doubt he will be a star in 2004

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Eric hurt his back early on in the session so he sat out most of the session. But he does look very fit and the way he's talking it sounds like he's up for a big year.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Didn't look too serious. Just a niggle. Eric's not in the starting 7's team anyway. He's mostly there as backup.

Pazza

First Grade
Vella winning the Eels strongest man little contest is also pretty impressive. I never would have expected him to win. I guess with all the new Props on the block, Vella has decided to pull his finger out.

Hurriflatch

Referee
A fullly fit in form Vella is a good thing.

That is an advantage of the sqaud this year, not many players are gurenteed spots.

Lyon, Cayless and Hindmarsh might be the only people. While Morris and Hopkins should be in the team each week they may change positions a bit.

parra_princess

Juniors
It's all looking good for a positive season. This time last year we had a few injuries but the squad looks fitter and stronger than ever before & you just get the feeling it could be the start of something big. We've under achieved for the past 2 years and even in 2001, 2000 & 1999 we have been notoriously slow starters but this year because of the depth in our squad you just know that you'll have players firing from the first round. \\:D/