What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aaron gorrell

Utey

Coach
filthy_spammers said:
Anyway know if Jimmy Storer looks like staing next year?

no idea???

But the arm injury is keeping him out which is a damn shame!

parralight

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Mark Riddell (when in-form) brings enthusiasm, passion, a decent dummy-half kicking game, ok goal-kicking, danger from dummy-half in the opposition's 10 metre zone...Whether he has been in form this season or not is open to debate, but he does offer plenty.

As for Gorrell, no thanks.
'''
Sure he has all these things but seems to want to p#ss it up against a wall. What a damn waste !!!!!

What he needs is for the club to have a good talk to him over the off season. Set him realistic weight / fitness targets. If Piggy hit the Gym like a wild man and turned that blubber to muscle he would play for Australia. At the moment he is a highly paid premier league player at best.

lucablight

First Grade
parralight said:
Pity we couldnt dump Riddell. We could buy someone like Gorrell who would give us as much or if not more than Mark and save us a bundle too.

One bad season and...........I can't believe some people.

Utey

Coach
lucablight said:

dude look at him! Timmys had a rough trot but he will come good, but Riddell seems unintrested in anything and everything. And his on 300K!

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucablight said:

sorry mate, I may be harsh but 300k + shouldn't have a bad season. each club has about 4 to 5 those guys at a club and if they're not pulling theior weight [excuse the pun] than the club as a whole falters..

Riddell has been a waste of time, Moro's not the same player he was last year, Caylo's been hot and cold, Tahu's trying and Hindy's just Hindy..our real knight and shining armour.