What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About the Sidhe Team

izzo

Juniors
How come Vossy dosent mention your names in the game when you play as the Sidhe Team?

and also I got a 40-20 off Mario

Mario

Juniors
izzo said:
How come Vossy dosent mention your names in the game when you play as the Sidhe Team?

We actually added the Sidhe team quite late in the piece, after the recording session was done.

It didn't actually ever occur to us to record our own names in any case.

After seeing how much people like to create themselves and hear their own names, for the sequel we will likely record a bunch of common surnames in addition to the names of the players (maybe do the same thing with team names too).

izzo

Juniors
Mario said:
izzo said:

We actually added the Sidhe team quite late in the piece, after the recording session was done.

After seeing how much people like to create themselves and hear their own names, for the sequel we will likely record a bunch of common surnames in addition to the names of the players (maybe do the same thing with team names too).

ok cool

NPK

Bench
Mario said:
izzo said:

Good thinking. Will it be possible for the commentator to call people's full names in the sequel? (If both names are in the database)

SP

Bench
I was wondering, who's the Taylor player in the game

because i was quite surprised when i heard Vossy say Taylor when i got the ball when i created myself

devonuto

Juniors
Lewis said:

because i was quite surprised when i heard Vossy say Taylor when i got the ball when i created myself
You could look through the list of players in the team customisation screen... if you're keen enough.

TripleM

Juniors
How about what you do is have another thing on your website where everyone puts in their name and how to pronounce it 8)

Princess Ange

Juniors
Lewis said:

that would most likely be Jared Taylor, formerly of Cronulla, but moved mid-season to Souths, THEN to Newcastle (club-sl*t :lol:)