What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abraham injured

Doctor

Bench
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article/articletemp.asp?num=3983

Heard it from a reliable source - scratchy details but he said he might have torn some ligarments or shifted one of those plates in his back.

He seems to be uncertain about whether he will play the trials - I would suggest he would be better off waiting until the injury settles down. He is the sort of player who gets plenty of match practice anyway and rarely makes mistakes.

Hopefully the back problems are not a long-term issue - for a fellow so young you wouldn't want to see him plagued by the issue for much longer than a month.

socksie

Juniors
yeah that was definitely a huge plus for him this year - being abl,e to play almost every game wiuthout the hinderence of injury
the continuity gave him a huge boost and cemented him as a permanent starter

i hope he recovers soon because he's a great player and doesn't need a big injury spiel so early in his career

antonius

Coach
Some people on here were saying he played in the Sevens? I was under the impression that this injury prevented him from playing? This type of injury is starting to become very common amongst forwards, maybe something to do with the methods being used in tackles these days? What was the problem last year with one of the Storms methods?

Risa

Bench
I was actually wondering what happened to him when I was at the Sevens on Sunday, then I was told he didn't even play Saturday either. I hope he is fit for the start of the season. Like blue and red socks said, his being able to play in almost every game has been such a bonus for us. Get better soon Abes.

Doctor

Bench
News Flash:

He's starting training again. He plans on being fit for the regular season hopefully, and he did indeed miss the Sevens.

It has been a back ligarment or back something-or-other problem that needed some rest.

Back on the recovery trail again it seems.

Latest posts