What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Balir

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
ohhh okay.. so your only going on the couple of seconds of footage where blair shoves soward.... you have no idea what happened before that... for all you know Soward may have said something to Blair... for all you know Blair may have been splitting them up and copped a punch in the mouth by soward in the big bust up...

you just saw the end result...
Grabbing a bloke 30 kilos lighter and a foot shorter than you by the back of his jersey whilst he is trying to walk away (without throwing a punch), then laying three punches into the back of his head is not gutless?

Gee times have changed. What exactly is your definition of gutless? Blair and Slater should have been sent off. Both of them just ran in looking for a fight, both are cats.

I'm all for fights in games, I love them with a bit of passion. But Soward was laid into when 3 blokes were holding him, finally escaped then followed by Blair who got stuck into him again. Pick fights with blokes who are your own size, unless they throw a punch. Which from all the footage, all Soward is guilty of is getting up quickly and trying throw Cronk off after not being happy about the tackle.

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
One of the many dirty Storm forwards... Blair, Crockersh*t, J Smith, White... And that smug little dirty sh*t Slater. Good to see Nightingale smash him

gregstar

Referee
i dont know if you would call him gutless... i mean... gutless would be coming onto an internet forum and labeling someone a 'gutless turd' when they know they wouldnt say that to there face...
p*ss off..

save that crap for bigfooty.com.

anybody is free to pass comment on what they witness. if a player behaves like a gutless turd, they're called for that behaviour.

spare us the f*cking lecture.

gregstar

Referee
a coward act would be making cheap personal statements about someone behind the security of a computer screen... a 'tough' person would confront Adam Blair on the street and tell him what they think of them. but ofcourse we all know that wouldnt happen...
really? what would happen?

would adam blair get a couple of guys to hold him in the street whilst he laid into him?

such as say... a gutless turd would?

or would he hit you from behind such as say.... a gutless turd would.

:lol:

All this talk of Blair and Slater, really, is just diverting everyone from the fact that the Storm completely babied the Dragons pack, with and without Ryles.
Aggressive, in their face, taking nothing and giving it all.
Only the Broncos, maybe the Warriors, and potentially the Roosters can match that intimidation and power.

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
All this talk of Blair and Slater, really, is just diverting everyone from the fact that the Storm completely babied the Dragons pack, with and without Ryles.
Only the Broncos, maybe the Warriors, and potentially the Roosters can match that intimidation and power.
I thought the game was pretty close matched in the forwards before and after the Ryles send off. For at least the first 50 minutes of the game before fatigue started to set in.

The dragons were down 4-0 after 25 minutes with Ryles being sent off. At half time they were 10-0 down, after 15 minutes with only 12 men.

If anything, I thought the storm looked pretty ineffective given the tipping odds handed to the storm. The storm continually played in the dragons half only to finally put the result beyond doubt around the 65-70th minute marks. For a benchmark side they certainly took their time outmuscling a team with 12 men.

gregstar

Referee
ssshhhh.

bucking was attempting a forum record.

taking only 2 posts to reveal itself a complete moron.

andrew057

First Grade
Didnt think Blair did much wrong last night myself. Just pulled Soward in line and when he got angry just rag dolled him a bit to settle him down. Blair is a good player and deserved his spot in the NZ team this year.

Collateral

Coach
i actually know adam pretty well... hes gone through things in his upbrigning that most you fairys have no clue about.

Haha that has to be one of the most Arrogant comments Ive ever read.

I rate Blair as a player. Too bad he was only keen on fighting Soward when he was being held back...

gregstar

Referee
i know kermit the frog pretty well.

he went through a lot, being a talking frog & all.

the pressure of showbiz was enormous. it played a roll in his dissent into drug abuse.

that & being raped by a pig.

you guys wouldn't have a clue!

sooperdooper

First Grade
i fail to see what the coward act is.... what did he actually do?? shove soward after the fight finnished?? thats hardly a dog act... like i said earlier... for all you know he could have been baited to do it...

a coward act would be making cheap personal statements about someone behind the security of a computer screen... a 'tough' person would confront Adam Blair on the street and tell him what they think of them. but ofcourse we all know that wouldnt happen...

so your saying i am a coward to air my opinion on a public forum and should fight adam blair?
your kidding yourself... you have lost the plot!
Ask any real person in league, the toughest are not the ones who do coward acts or base themself on a fight.

shiznit

Coach
so your saying i am a coward to air my opinion on a public forum and should fight adam blair?
your kidding yourself... you have lost the plot!
Ask any real person in league, the toughest are not the ones who do coward acts or base themself on a fight.
what im trying to say is its pretty ironic that you to label someone a coward when you yourself are hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to make that statement.

im not at all begrudging you the opportunity to voice your opinion... im just pointing out the contradiction in your comments.

Tommax25

Bench

manly could match for power but not intimidation, too many nice guys in the pack, menzies, glenn stewart and williamson couldnt scare a fly, unless maybe willo was doing his barry 'cougar' dawson impression

Latest posts