What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Blair appreciation thread

gerg

Juniors
The great man broke into ('thief' pun intended) the 300 club last night. An awesome achievement for Adam. 0 runs for 0 metres #neverforget

Iafeta

Referee
FO champ. He quadrupled his run metres tonight. He achieved this by running to the sin bin.

In all seriousness, I hate our club for signing him. Epic overpaid grub.

t-ba

Post Whore
That's World Cup Champion and two time grand final winner Adam Blair...

Vee

First Grade
FO champ. He quadrupled his run metres tonight. He achieved this by running to the sin bin.

In all seriousness, I hate our club for signing him. Epic overpaid grub.
I was just going to add, 80mins and no-one cares enough to even bag the grub.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I always loved his excuse for not putting in when at the Tigers - he would say that he wasn't sure what his role was.

billygilmore

Juniors
I always loved his excuse for not putting in when at the Tigers - he would say that he wasn't sure what his role was.

Yep, the old get the ball and run straight and hard plan has been a role beyond comprehension for many a player, just ask Tony Williams or Dave Taylor or any other huge merkin with a tiny amount of extra skill who thought that gave them the right to be the third half

RedVDragon

Juniors
He is a grub is always the third man in a tackle and hits smaller players from behind and without the ball. He is a cat.

Latest posts