What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam MacDougall's season ended

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
bluesbreaker said:
Raider_69 said:
shireshark, your a f***ing wanker, read into why he was on the drugs, f***ing idiot

I'm the biggest Doogs fan ever, I love the man.... However

I find it extremely hard to believe his version of events, especially considering 3 of his family members have also been done for drugs. I suppose if it were a heritary problem...

he got done for using the same drugs my cousin used to have for ADD/ODD/ADHD/SOME f***ing THING

the real drug cheats are the ones like Howe

And shitcovski

thickos

First Grade
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
bluesbreaker said:
Raider_69 said:
shireshark, your a f***ing wanker, read into why he was on the drugs, f***ing idiot

I'm the biggest Doogs fan ever, I love the man.... However

I find it extremely hard to believe his version of events, especially considering 3 of his family members have also been done for drugs. I suppose if it were a heritary problem...

he got done for using the same drugs my cousin used to have for ADD/ODD/ADHD/SOME f***ing THING

the real drug cheats are the ones like Howe

And shitcovski

If you're gonna bag someone learn to spell their name. And while you're at it give yourself a triple for being a goose