What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Administration

westie

Bench
I didn't read the entire topic as it is mostly re-hashed stuff. But I'm sure the council have promised to upgrade the scoreboard/lights etc if all games are played there.

Gobbso

Juniors
That's been the deal with the council for sometime. As they see it as a waste of money if a team is only going to play half or less than half of its games there. Can't really blame them i suppose :roll:

innsaneink

Referee
Gobbso said:
That's been the deal with the council for sometime. As they see it as a waste of money if a team is only going to play half or less than half of its games there. Can't really blame them i suppose :roll:

An easy cop out for the council......the sooner we get one ground and 1 PL team the better,.

Tigerpete

Juniors
barrytiger said:
Tigerpete said:
PL merging.........wont happen soon, Balmain would but Wests dont and i can respect that.

As for a joint Leagues club, sorry but no chance. The more the better really.

The ground issue............one day it will happen, we'll have one home ground. Its a touchy subject and i dont want to get under anyone's nerves other than to say our long term future is campbelltown. ( this from a balmain fan too)
i havent yet to be convinced that a permanent move to campbelltown is the way to go, dont tell me its because of the juniors,for the balmain juniors more than match wests,just look at the annual junior challenge cup balmain vs wests from u/13s to u/17s for the last 4 years and tell me whos on top,besides there would be a big void from ultimo to carlingford now thats a big area,this is a jv everything 50/50 please

Well no its not to do with the juniors itself because the Stats tell us its not a problem at the moment, Balmain are travelling nicely at junior levels. Regardless of weather our home ground is Leichhardt or Campbelltown, there is going to be a need for one home ground very soon. Ultimately i picked Campbelltown purely because its a growth area one thats expanding evey day and the opportunities out there are endless.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Yet another "positive" post by Tigger. And yes, I am being sarcastic. I don't think I have ever read a positive Wests Tigers post by you Tigger.

Do you just write crap to get peoples backs up!!! If you do, guess what!!! It worked.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
NZ Magpie said:
Yet another "positive" post by Tigger. And yes, I am being sarcastic. I don't think I have ever read a positive Wests Tigers post by you Tigger.

Do you just write crap to get peoples backs up!!! If you do, guess what!!! It worked.

The reason why you don't read anything positive about the Wests Tigers from Tigger is because he dosn't support them as easy as that

Latest posts