What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advance orders and review

Anonymous

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Thats a bit rude plugging the opposition PLanet. But I do love you avatar so much. :)
lol. I missed that. It'll have to be moved to the relevant thread.

The pre orders at Leagueunlimited are going well and this is the only outlet the site owners can guarantee supply of the game.

How to order:

BY FAX (Credit card)
Fax your name, address, phone and credit card details to 07 5529 2401
(+61-7-5529-2401 for outside Australia)

BY MAIL (Cheque or credit card)
Fax your name, address, phone and credit card details to:
Sports Unlimited Online Pty Ltd
PO Box 538
Labrador 4215
Australia

ONLINE The Leagueunlimited shopping cart (Credit card)
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/midicart_asp_maxi/shop/default.asp

-----------------

travdaddy

Juniors
hi all
just wondering if any one knows if pre ordering in New Zealand is vital to get the game on time, coz it looks as though australia has a heap of pre orders

Mario

Juniors
travdaddy said:
just wondering if any one knows if pre ordering in New Zealand is vital to get the game on time, coz it looks as though australia has a heap of pre orders

You should be able to get a copy in New Zealand without too much trouble if you don't preorder. The Warehouse is taking on quite a few copies and they aren't offering preorders so they should have a few on release day.

In Australia (especially around Sydney) and in England, I expect it will be harder without a preorder. Demand has been so high in the Sydney area that many stores have sold out on preorders alone - on release day try a department store like Big W that doesn't take preorders if your local game store has sold out. In England, the actual first production run will be quite small, and with demand picking up it may be prudent to preorder over there.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I spoke to the manager in an EB store last night and apparently the game has smashed all previous recordds for pre-orders. This is great news for Sidhe Interactive (the company who developed the game) as it means that they have already turned a profit, which of course means that there will be a sequel!!

Matta

Juniors
SpaceMonkey said:
I spoke to the manager in an EB store last night and apparently the game has smashed all previous recordds for pre-orders. This is great news for Sidhe Interactive (the company who developed the game) as it means that they have already turned a profit, which of course means that there will be a sequel!!

Not necessarily. HES need to distribute the game to the shops, to be paid, and then HES need to pay Sidhe for developing. As the game has not yet arrived in shops, neither HES or Sidhe have yet gained a profit.

Anonymous

Juniors
Leagueunlimited should have stock of the game by mid-week (around December 10th). For those who have placed their orders, we'll be able to confirm delivery soon.

For those who haven't placed an order, you better get cracking. :D

How to order:

BY FAX (Credit card)
Fax your name, address, phone and credit card details to 07 5529 2401
(+61-7-5529-2401 for outside Australia)

BY MAIL (Cheque or credit card)
Fax your name, address, phone and credit card details to:
Sports Unlimited Online Pty Ltd
PO Box 538
Labrador 4215
Australia

ONLINE The Leagueunlimited shopping cart (Credit card)
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/midicart_asp_maxi/shop/default.asp

Email enquiries: website@leagueunlimited.com

Latest posts