What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advertising all this betting over and over...............................

eozsmiles

Bench
piss off.

Please tell me in the League rule book, where it says anything about betting, or odds?.

NOWHERE CAUSE ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME.

I think you are taking the rule book too literally, or completely misinterpreting it's meanings.

Nowhere in the rule book is the State Bank mentioned, nor Rank Arena either. But I grew up watching the Rank Arena big game and the State Bank big game every Sunday arvo. How did they get away with it?

Doesn't mention beer in the book either, or any other sponsor. Doesn't mention Clint Dog or any other fans.

Nothing to do with the game if it's not in the rule book? What a f**k!n idiotic proposition.

POPEYE

Coach
You can record the footy on nine, wait a half hour after the start and ff the ads. Lucky Fox doesn't have ads as they would surely be about saving for your funeral

ClintDogg

Juniors
You can record the footy on nine, wait a half hour after the start and ff the ads. Lucky Fox doesn't have ads as they would surely be about saving for your funeral

EVERY GAME, EVERY Footy Show, I pause (live tv) and FAST FORWARD IT when IT SHOWS BULLSHIT ADDs and BETTING ODDs CRAP, with out fail. Makes the show alot better.

ClintDogg

Juniors

The worst part about it all is seeing that goose at halftime of games show us the new odds.

Ya know what, i was gonna mention him but IDK his name. I HATE him and fast forward over whatever segment hes on, just like all the other odds and adds i skip.

Latest posts