What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AEW Revolution 2023

Big Pete

Referee
AEW Revolution
Monday, March 6th AEDT

AEW Iron-Man World Championship Match

Bryan Danielson vs. Maxwell Jacob Friedman (c)

Texas Death Match
Hangman Adam Page vs. Jon Moxley

AEW TNT Championship Match
Wardlow vs. Samoa Joe (c)

AEW Tag Team Championship Match
TBA vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal vs. The Acclaimed vs. The Gunns (c)

AEW Women's Triple Threat Championship Match
Saraya vs. Ruby Soho vs. Jamie Hayter (c)

Singles Match
No JAS member is allowed at ring-side

Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Starks​

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
I'm curious to see how MJF-Danielson plays out. My impression is that they'll have MJF go over strong in a great match but there's also the possibility that AEW could abandon ship and go with Danielson. How many years of Danielson do they have? It'd be a shame if you had him in the company and you didn't at least run Danielson-Omega for the AEW Title on a PPV.

Still, I think MJF goes over with the idea he'll face off against Hangman at Double Or Nothing for the title. I think that's a match-up that could really help propel the company as the fans have always wanted to get behind Hangman but even when he won the title last time he was over-shadowed by Punk.

I presume we'll get The Elite/House of Black, Jericho/Starks, Saraya/Hayter, Christian/Jungle Boy, Hook/Big Bill etc.

The company is still slowly recovering from All Out, but I'm sure the show itself will be great.