What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFLBC

I have it on good authority that article on the ABC was written by AFL patsy Richard Hinds - he then forgot to put his name on it. These blokes can't help themselves.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I can understand news ltd hacks not putting their name to articles.

But the public broadcaster? Where's the transparency merkins?

age.s

First Grade
I can understand news ltd hacks not putting their name to articles.

But the public broadcaster? Where's the transparency merkins?

I think that's an error. The subheading for the article when referenced on the site reads:

As the Kangaroos kick-off the Rugby League World Cup against England on Friday, Richard Hinds ponders the usual question: Do NRL fans even care?

Complete tripe as usual though from Hinds.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Interesting negative spin from abc this morning. NRL "police find no evidence of match fixing"
triple j "police find evidence of insider illegal betting, drug use and money laundering in nrl" !

Starkers

Bench
that's about as good as you'll get from Hinds. he's a strange dude, think he's bitter about being useless at everything so he bags everything.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It could have been a story on yak farming, rugby league or the state of Malcolm Turnbulls testicles, if the abc are putting a story on their app or site it needs to have a name attributed to it.

Vee

First Grade
Just checked the ABC Sport website home page, not a mention of the RLWC but there is an article on the Irish/AFL hybrid game, who knew that was on?

Not my 8 cents/day.

taipan

Referee
Let's see if Kelly Balsawood gives it a mention( the Women's RLWC).she waxes lyrical when the AFWL is on,netball and cricket.
Oh wait.this is our Kelly with the "How can they sustain a 5 week RLWC tournament?"
Oh I don't know Kels ,how about revenue of $40m plus and expected profit $5-10m may assist.

Every time she opens her smug mouth, I wait for the AFL boot licking, and the know all attitude on every sport and the expected jibe at Rugby league.
Leopards don't change their spots and Lions don't become vegetarians.

Gigs on the Back Page and guest spots on Whately's w*nkerfest.Our ABC, made for you and me ,choke ,cough,ough.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Let's see if Kelly Balsawood gives it a mention( the Women's RLWC).she waxes lyrical when the AFWL is on,netball and cricket.
Oh wait.this is our Kelly with the "How can they sustain a 5 week RLWC tournament?"
Oh I don't know Kels ,how about revenue of $40m plus and expected profit $5-10m may assist.

Every time she opens her smug mouth, I wait for the AFL boot licking, and the know all attitude on every sport and the expected jibe at Rugby league.
Leopards don't change their spots and Lions don't become vegetarians.

Gigs on the Back Page and guest spots on Whately's w*nkerfest.Our ABC, made for you and me ,choke ,cough,ough.

I'll be tuning in with interest to hear her indepth breakdown of the opening weekend of the women's RL world cup matches on both Offsiders and The Back Page - going on her past comments about women's sport, there should be glowing praise for the RLIF.

Latest posts