What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After watching the Knights play last night..

RABK

Referee
Yeh we get abused by other fans if we say "We have key players injured"

Just comes to show what were capable of near full strength and why injury management has to be our main off season focus.

We will have a gun side next year and i'll be slipping a confident $100 on us for the premiership, i think we'll give it a real shake.

Doctor

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yeh we get abused by other fans if we say "We have key players injured"

Just comes to show what were capable of near full strength and why injury management has to be our main off season focus.

We will have a gun side next year and i'll be slipping a confident $100 on us for the premiership, i think we'll give it a real shake.

The problem being that opposition fans are ill-informed of the Knights' improving players. One fan came on this forum recently and bagged out Clint Newton as a waste of space... he clearly hadn't seen Newton's incredible performance. Others are not aware how good David Seage is as a fullback... hence they look over Seage's name in the list of injuries and label him a small-time premier-leaguer, which is far from the case.

The point being that if you add Matt & Kurt Gidley, Reynoldson, Brown, Mullen, Thaiday and others to our existing team, and have the likes of Hall and others fit and ready to come in as back-ups, the Knights are in a far better position. Nevertheless, the club had lost some steel, some toughness before now.

The most encouraging thing is that, in the past month, the Knights have regained their toughness... if you maintain such an intensity for more than just a few games, you're not wooden-spoon contenders. Defensively, the difference is pronounced.

ArturiusX

Juniors
As I've always said, decent players, some potential youngsters, bad coaching, bad program.

Yet Hagan's job continues to be safe. Mediocrity.

Panda

Juniors
IanG said:
No doubt we'll give the Premiership a shake next year

Well you didnt even give it a vibration this year and you'r losing a lot of players and buying two so what do you know that the rest of the world doesnt?

Phillips

Referee
coolumsharkie said:
Too little too late, could've made the 8 with that form.

you should try out for no talent time on the footy show, might get a few laughs :lol:

Alex28

Coach
Panda said:
Well you didnt even give it a vibration this year and you'r losing a lot of players and buying two so what do you know that the rest of the world doesnt?

LMAO - a Souths fan sledging us about our prospects for next year...

You guys will go great with Orford and Anasta in the halves - oh wait...

You guys are still rubbish. Isn't there a Premier League forum you should be going to?

Misanthrope

Staff member

We're losing a lot of players!? Jesus, since when did Mark Hughes and Craig Smith equate to 'a lot'.

Go spread rumours about another NRL side cheating the cap, Rabbitoh.

Latest posts